Oct 30 2012
By: makaveli555 First Son 1 posts

PS Vita needs more apps...!!!!!

25 replies 504 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

How many apps are available in this world...?  And the PS Vita has how many...? maybe more than ten...

The real question is, why the Hell did I buy this thing...?  I completely got ripped off and I want my money back...!

Cut-Deep
Message 1 of 26 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: PS Vita needs more apps...!!!!!

Oct 30, 2012
Lol. You are ripped off just cause there are not enough apps? I actually dont care about apps. I bought my VITA to play VIDEOGAMES! not for the apps.
And the apps will be appearing little by little.
Message 2 of 26 (499 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7214 posts

Oct 30, 2012

makaveli555 wrote:

How many apps are available in this world...?  And the PS Vita has how many...? maybe more than ten...

The real question is, why the Hell did I buy this thing...?  I completely got ripped off and I want my money back...!

welcome to the playstation community, next time do a little research before buying a product to see what you are buying, and please we are not gonna give you your money back, i think its better for you to return your system asap instead of making fool of yourself on these forums, anyways have a great time here and hopefully you come up with some constructive, productive and positive topics down the road. 

Message 3 of 26 (498 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Oct 30, 2012
To be fair, PSM doesn't go out to everyone until next month. Which is why November is the best month for Vita.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 4 of 26 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
716 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Yes i think we will see more from psm, hoping for some good apps from there.
Message 5 of 26 (468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Yes apps don't matter, I would love to have tumblr and.... Anything else? haha Netflix is already on and youtube. Don't use Facebook. 

Maybe some easy apps, like a calculator haha. 

Common Sony give us more apps but more games would be a lot better.

Message 6 of 26 (454 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 31, 2012

No comment.

Message 7 of 26 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

I won't be as ridiculous as you when posting but the Vita does need more apps. I don't want to see little piddly things though as a front for apps.

Why not more apps like these?

Or like this?

Calculators and such for apps won't attract users to the Vita. Apps like those would. Things like Netflix, YouTube, and Music Unlimited plus Facebook and Twitter show the better use of apps. If more apps are brought to the Vita they should be worthwhile apps, not just something you'd use once and put down or use on the occassional rare instance. Thus also why I'm glad none of the apps are actually forced on Vita users.

It would also be nice to see a better GPS app that can actually be used like a GPS. The Maps thing is fine but is missing critical things like voice instruction and actual tracking used in GPS systems.

Message 8 of 26 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Oct 31, 2012

If the PSVita's PSN store operated like the Apple Store where independent developers could submit apps for approval and have them hosted on the online store, you'd see far more apps. I think Sony will adopt a model like this eventually. 

Message 9 of 26 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 31, 2012

makaveli555 wrote:

Hmm... where I have I heard this before?

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 10 of 26 (400 Views)
0 Likes