Nov 07 2013
By: WVU_BigBlue First Son 26 posts

PS+ free trials

4 replies 364 views Edited Nov 7, 2013
Hey guys , I have a year of ps+ I'm waiting to activate. I just picked up killzone today and realized they give you seven free days of ps+. I also heard ps4 already gives you two weeks free. Is that true? I was also wondering if the non ps exclusives give you free trials. I still have ghosts and ac to pick up but waiting till the 12 for those since that's when ac is released. Anyone who already picked up their copy of ghosts let me know if there is a trial code inside. It would be awesome to get five weeks free, but even three is still good.
Changed psn to Wumbology___101
Message 1 of 5 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: PS+ free trials

Nov 7, 2013
I don't believe CoD comes with a free PS+ trial.
Message 2 of 5 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Nov 7, 2013

LouisvilleXV wrote:
I don't believe CoD comes with a free PS+ trial.

You are correct.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 5 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
5979 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2013

WVU_BigBlue wrote:
Hey guys , I have a year of ps+ I'm waiting to activate. I just picked up killzone today and realized they give you seven free days of ps+. I also heard ps4 already gives you two weeks free. Is that true? I was also wondering if the non ps exclusives give you free trials. I still have ghosts and ac to pick up but waiting till the 12 for those since that's when ac is released. Anyone who already picked up their copy of ghosts let me know if there is a trial code inside. It would be awesome to get five weeks free, but even three is still good.

UPDATE : Now you get a 30 day voucher inside every PS4!

30-day Free Trial of PS+ , MU , $10 vouchers with Every PS4

Now comes an even sweeter deal Smiley Wink!

You can easily grab an additional year subscription to PS+ for $30 during Gamestop's Black Friday sale.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/GameStop/scans.php?id=GameStop

GameStop Black Friday Ad Scan for 2013   Black Friday   GottaDeal.com.png

PS+ can be stacked as well,  so you can buy as many years as you like. Taking in consideration of the sale above, I plan on buying 5 years then, which would cost me $150 (5 years x $30 per year subscription), normal price of 5 years would be $250 (5 years x $50 per year subsciption), which means the sale is a cost saving of a $100. You can buy as much as you like though and highly suggest if you jump to PS+ to buy it during the Black Friday sale at Gamestop :smileywink:!

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Nov 7, 2013

I will definitely be stocking up on a few years of ps+ if they keep that deal. 

Changed psn to Wumbology___101
Message 5 of 5 (318 Views)
0 Likes