Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: xRaina First Son 1 posts

PS3 Trophies to PS4?

3 replies 93 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

I've read a few conflicting reports on if we'll be able to sync/transfer our Playstation 3 trophies to our Playstation 4 and was wondering if anyone knows whether we'll be able to or not.

By sync/transfer, I mean, if all the games you have trophies for on your Playstation 3 will be sent to your Playstation 4 (considering your trophies are stored on the servers).

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
944 posts

Re: PS3 Trophies to PS4?

Jun 17, 2013

xRaina wrote:

I've read a few conflicting reports on if we'll be able to sync/transfer our Playstation 3 trophies to our Playstation 4 and was wondering if anyone knows whether we'll be able to or not.

By sync/transfer, I mean, if all the games you have trophies for on your Playstation 3 will be sent to your Playstation 4 (considering your trophies are stored on the servers).

Your trophies are linked to your PSN account, so your trophies will be tranferred over to the PS4

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14250 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Trophies are attatched to your PSN account which will carry over to the PS4.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

Jun 17, 2013
They haven't said anything but I can tell you its a Yes. Your trophies are part of your PSN ID and not the console. The Vita has trophies and so does the PS4. Just like the PS Vita, trophies will show up showing what system they are for, PS3, PS Vita , etc...
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes