Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Re: PS3 - Virtually Lag Free?

Jun 10, 2005

PS2UPDATE wrote:

C.I.W wrote:

PS2NATION wrote:

Aleman wrote:

Most of the "lag" we experience in online games is due to latency.

Try this:

Click,on Start -> Run -> type "cmd" without the quotes -> in the DOS,window, type "ping x.com" without the quotes, where x is any website,you want.

The time given in milliseconds is how long it takes,for your computer to send and receive back a packet from whatever,server.  No matter how fast your internet connection is, you can't,get around latency.

Any lag caused by a lack of processing power is bad game design.

Aleman,you think these kids understand that,  their,getting lied to and don't understand that.  You have to,explain it a little easier for them.  I mean come on 6x6=32 ,lol.

You would think this "friend" would tech him some math instade of feeding him BS (No I don't mean Sony by his friend). LOL!!!!

you mean "teach" not "tech"

Its called a typo.
Message 61 of 63 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Jun 10, 2005

C.I.W wrote:

PS2UPDATE wrote:

C.I.W wrote:

PS2NATION wrote:

Aleman wrote:

Most of the "lag" we experience in online games is due to latency.

Try this:

Click,on Start -> Run -> type "cmd" without the quotes -> in the DOS,window, type "ping x.com" without the quotes, where x is any website,you want.

The time given in milliseconds is how long it takes,for your computer to send and receive back a packet from whatever,server.  No matter how fast your internet connection is, you can't,get around latency.

Any lag caused by a lack of processing power is bad game design.

Aleman,you think these kids understand that,  their,getting lied to and don't understand that.  You have to,explain it a little easier for them.  I mean come on 6x6=32 ,lol.

You would think this "friend" would tech him some math instade of feeding him BS (No I don't mean Sony by his friend). LOL!!!!

you mean "teach" not "tech"

Its called a typo.

yeah sure
Message 62 of 63 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
435 posts

Jun 10, 2005
very interesting.
*JUST A NOOB*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com