Aug 03 2013
By: THRobinson First Son 10 posts
Accepted Solution

PS3 and model info

3 replies 93 views Edited Aug 3, 2013

Just curious, I am selling a PS3 system, it's a 160GB (cech-2501a).

Question is, I went to look up the model to see what it's worth and I see some sellers listing theirs as 'rare' and 'must have'.

Is there something special about this model? or just people trying to hype it up more than it should be?

Message 1 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Re: PS3 and model info

Aug 3, 2013

THRobinson wrote:

Just curious, I am selling a PS3 system, it's a 160GB (cech-2501a).

Question is, I went to look up the model to see what it's worth and I see some sellers listing theirs as 'rare' and 'must have'.

Is there something special about this model? or just people trying to hype it up more than it should be?

It's a standard PS3 slim. There's nothing rare or special about it, friend.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Poop.

I was excited. Was thinking the price went up. Smiley Very Happy

I figured as much, but thought I'd ask... in case it had some extra features, or was easier to hack or something.

I don't know much about consoles beyond what they were built for... though had I known when I bought it that even older models played PS2 games, I would have bought a used one and been much happier. 

Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Aug 3, 2013
Yea, morons on ebay and CL like to say "Rare" because they think people will jump on it faster. But what it really shows is how much of a moron they are and how desperate they are.
Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)
0 Likes