Nov 01 2013
By: sjohns1 First Son 1 posts

PS3 is a Piece of Crap!

28 replies 416 views Edited Nov 1, 2013

PS3 is piece of crap!  Everyone in my family has had an issue with console.  Myself and my 3 kids will never buy another Sony product EVER!   We will continue to let our friends, family, and followers on our social media accounts know about our poor experience with PS3 and advise them of other options.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Re: PS3 is a Piece of Crap!

Nov 1, 2013

Oh no, I'm sure Sony will descend into a financial crisis if you don't buy another one of their products!

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (414 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5797 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

I'm sorry to hear your bad experiences with the PlayStation 3, sjohns1. Even if you let your friends know about your poor experiences with the console itself, I don't think Sony would be bothered to care about your complaints with the attitude you have.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (407 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Nov 1, 2013

sjohns1 wrote:

PS3 is piece of crap!  Everyone in my family has had an issue with console.  Myself and my 3 kids will never buy another Sony product EVER!   We will continue to let our friends, family, and followers on our social media accounts know about our poor experience with PS3 and advise them of other options.

The question here is...Where did you buy it and what condition was it in?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (395 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3251 posts

Nov 1, 2013

sjohns1 wrote:

Explaining to us WHY you feel this way would help us understand your post better. Maybe someone could then help you solve the problem(s) you are having with your PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (384 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10805 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (380 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5380 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Welcome to the forum what issue did you really had with the PS3? is hard to believe when your account was created  today to just post something negative about the PS3.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (379 Views)
Fender Bender
4165 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Peace. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (375 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2920 posts

Nov 1, 2013

As others have asked, what issues are you and your family having with the PS3?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14031 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Since when was it standard procedure to do this when you have a problem and not try to fix it? Ignoring that for a second, you're being vague. If I was one of your friends, family, or followers (alliteration ftw btw), I would have to ask you why? Why is this device that you and your three children are having a problem with crap? What exactly is this poor, terrifying and unmentionable experience? If you can't even tell us under the guise of anonymity I don't see you explaining it well to anyone else.

Two, what exactly are you doing here? Not, here as in on the forums but here as in what are you attempting to do with this action? Usually people come here to rectify their issues with the system or at least mention what the problem is when they indignantly scream murder and promptly throw money at either Microsoft or Nintendo in an attempt to hurt Sony. You haven't even stated your problem and don't seek to fix it. Have you even attempted to call CS? I don't know and there is no way for me to know; hence the nature of my post. I'm sure someone would be willing to help you if you told us what was wrong.

Now. For every one of these vague ramblings you can find dozens of people that have had no problem with the technology and guess what, they love it. If over 70 million PS3's have been purchased from 2006 to this day don't you think your case is somewhat of an anomaly?

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (366 Views)