Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Re: PS3 is a Piece of Crap!

Nov 1, 2013

this is the worst troll ever lol  he sox so much even in trolling  sux poor poor troll.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 21 of 29 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Nov 1, 2013

wow 1 post so most likeyly it a troll   

for me i had ps1 ps2  finally ps3 about 4 months ago  

i had a promble last week my ps3 had something correpted and ps3 was going resotre it so i do that start making loud noise like a slade hammer with that said i contact customer service the lady told me a few things to do shut it off and re turn it on and soon i did do that start back up but finally it got fix didnt need take it in 

xbox  xbox 360 soon to be sold to a friend 

xbox 360 i had 2 red ring of death 1 power brick go out and worse there system messed my account up where i cant log on to my gamertag and all i get from there customer service r adovacty team working been now 4-5 months  what sad 4 my friends lost there gamertag   here 1 my friend which i think was trying scam my frined he forgot his email password   he calls xbox  xbox tell him someone was hacking his account to fix it he has pay 199 bucks and buy this security  only thing come to my mind either that guy was lying or he didnt know what he was talking about its a freaking xbox why he need a security to ? so instead paying that price he made a new account 

Message 22 of 29 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Sorry for your luck, but PS3 has been a great console for my family, we have to one from launch and another 2 years old and have had zero issues.

Message 23 of 29 (437 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 1, 2013
guessing this is an xb-owned fanboy who just joined this forum to troll
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 29 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1408 posts

Nov 1, 2013

sjohns1 wrote:

PS3 is piece of crap!  Everyone in my family has had an issue with console.  Myself and my 3 kids will never buy another Sony product EVER!   We will continue to let our friends, family, and followers on our social media accounts know about our poor experience with PS3 and advise them of other options.

Sonys gonna go bankruptt now . LMAO enjoy your Xbox one that is already digging its grave and has its players pre ordering ps4 or theres the WII U lol.

i never had a issue with my ps3 unlike my bros xbox 360 had issues with that what a **bleep** headache

Message 25 of 29 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5320 posts

Nov 1, 2013

sjohns1 wrote:

PS3 is piece of crap!  Everyone in my family has had an issue with console.  Myself and my 3 kids will never buy another Sony product EVER!   We will continue to let our friends, family, and followers on our social media accounts know about our poor experience with PS3 and advise them of other options.

When did i I take the wrong turn and end up on this troll road?

Message 26 of 29 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
446 posts

Nov 1, 2013

sjohns1 wrote:

He's probably working for Microsoft, he can't even say what's wrong with their ps3!

roll

Message 27 of 29 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Nov 1, 2013

what a troll lol

Message 28 of 29 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
59 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

Everyone, should understand it is a Microsoft Employees most likely see the advertisement he put on the page.  They know this time around they are losing bad some of heir games run in 720p when Playstation 4 ones run in 1080p.   All people who play games want is a system to play games not entertainment.

Edit: OP appears to have posted and left, so I'm going to lock this discussion as being nonconstructive. 

-Stage_Coach

Message 29 of 29 (384 Views)
0 Likes