Jun 1, 2005

wrote:
maybe upgrade the memory from 

256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz

256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz

to about 

512MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz

512MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz

a,small difrence in speed would help out along way .. i also like the,idea of having a slot for the old memory cards , that way you have away,to play your old games with out starting all over again .. maybe have a,cover for the usb ports in the front so that way it looks slick al the,way around ... or inserts for the usb prots if your not using them at,the time.... but nothing too much like the design how it is ... it,would look great siting on top of my dvd player and my suround sound,system just need to get a hd-tv hoping to get one by the end of this,year and ill have a great setup for when the ps3 does come out ...

what, do you just want the price to be 500 dollars?
Being popular is like being in a crowded elevator... You're just a fart away from being hated.

Proud GAP Member!!
Message 11 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Re: PS3 suggestions?

Jun 1, 2005
I want the ps3 to have a built in pizza maker and a soda dispenser :smileytongue:
Message 12 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2381 posts

Re: PS3 suggestions?

Jun 1, 2005

,TheCastrator wrote:

, wrote:
maybe upgrade the memory from ,

256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz

256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz

to about 

512MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz

512MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz

a small difrence in speed would help out along way .. i also like the idea of having a slot for the old memory cards , that way you have away to play your old games with out starting all over again .. maybe have a cover for the usb ports in the front so that way it looks slick al the way around ... or inserts for the usb prots if your not using them at the time.... but nothing too much like the design how it is ... it would look great siting on top of my dvd player and my suround sound system just need to get a hd-tv hoping to get one by the end of this year and ill have a great setup for when the ps3 does come out ...

what, do you just want the price to be 500 dollars?

lol well the memory would help out with the speed of the processor for fast load time come on just think of faster and stronger console specs .. and the memory slot for the ps2 memory cards is not going to make the console go up in price and the memory of for the processor doent cast that much ... ,
Message 13 of 13 (0 Views)
0 Likes