Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Re: PS4 Bundle is Europe why not it the US

Sep 5, 2013
I would want the KZ bundle out of pure selfishness. It would save me money on items I already plan to buy.

I think that's why they aren't giving it to other regions. Maybe if preorders were low they would feel the need to sweeten the pot. I don't have any numbers, but I suspect they see Europe as a more competitive market or a market with a greater opportunity for growth.

The more interest/demand there is in a region, the less likely they will increase the value proposition.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 55 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Sep 5, 2013

It could help a lot to add another nail into the coffin of MS! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 55 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

They could also make the same bundle for North America, but instead of a game, they could give a 1 year ps+ subscription!

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 55 (349 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14988 posts

Sep 5, 2013

I wish you kids would get come off it already....

Europe gets this bundle first because they get shafted on almost everything else.

Maybe we'll see this bundle on our shores sooner or later.... just be patient. 

OR.... you can just buy the EU bundle as the PS4 will be just like the PS3 as it being region free (just know that your warranty no longer exists when you buy something from another country, regardless if its the same item, in case you were wondering)

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 55 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Sep 6, 2013

I just think that is the common sense to give us the possibility to buy everything we need (to be ready to play) in a big bundle!

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 55 (314 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14988 posts

Sep 6, 2013

hydroshubong wrote:

I just think that is the common sense to give us the possibility to buy everything we need (to be ready to play) in a big bundle!

Its not common sense.

Its business. 

Microsoft made HUGE bundles for the Japan market for dirt cheap on X360. 2 games, extra controller, 20GB hdd, 3months of Live Gold, HDMI IN THE BOX. Retailed for something around $400 USD.

What did the US get for $400? A 20GB  360 Elite with a headset-mic.

It was done only in Japan because Xbox ALWAYS had terrible sales outside the US, particularly in Japan.

It makes business sense that while the EU has a higher cost overall, due to things like higher cost of living and VAT, that they get a better deal overall because they're paying the US equivalent of $520+.

You do the same bundle, separately, and you're right around the same price as if you bought it all in one box.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 55 (304 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8473 posts

Sep 6, 2013
It's 500 Euro, which is still a lot more expensive than if we would have bought everything seperatly in US.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 55 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Sep 6, 2013

That's exactly why I told that they could give us the same bundle but instead of a game(killzone), it could be a ps+ subscription.

The ps+ subscription could be like a thanks to buy a ps4 with 2 controller and the eyecam at the same time!

That's how you sell more stuff :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 55 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Sep 7, 2013

SONY...

Do you plan to release a bundle with 2 controllers and the eye cam for North America, on the release date???

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 55 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Sep 7, 2013

I would like this bundle as well! 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 55 (248 Views)
0 Likes