Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: PS4 ONLINE COST MONEY??????

Aug 15, 2013

DaletonaDave wrote:

Artfuldead wrote:

Why do ppl make these new accounts just to try and troll us?

Really, no offense intended to any here but...

What's even more mystifying  is the number of people that took the bait.

The O.P. made 1 post, and is now sitting back, laughing their behind off watched the madness develop. Popcorn.gif

Its equally as fun to bait the troll as well. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 61 of 100 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7331 posts

Aug 15, 2013

OMG Gas cost money!!!? Well I guess I better throw my car out!

And someone please explain how the PS4 is an inferior product? I am still trying to wrap my head around that one.

What happens when you go to the restaurant and you get bad service? You tip bad, right? So when you get better service you tip better costing you more......what a concept!

facepalm2.jpg

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 62 of 100 (277 Views)
Wastelander
939 posts

Aug 15, 2013

MindHunterII wrote:

KingHackenslash wrote:

You only need PS Plus if you want to play online. You can still surf web, PS store, netflix ect. without paying extra.

Unlike XBone, where you need to pay for the gold membership to do anything online.

JUST like Xbox you still have to pay to play. It's the same no matter how you are trying to sugar coat it.

What a joke. PS Plus gives you a ton of free content. Including recently released games. Xbox Live is a money grab. At least PS Plus actually gives you something for your money. 

Message 63 of 100 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Well I guess they need the money to run the servers but to be honest, I don't care. I hardly ever play online.

It seems many people here like the idea to pay to play online but I always thought that most PS3 users did not agree with paying for online,lol. Again, I could care less. I prefer playing offline anyways but I don't mind playing online when one wants to play with me.

Message 64 of 100 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Yes! But it does allow  access to MP betas, showdowns, special tournaments-- and yes...  you have to pay. Not the best of news for some.

Message 65 of 100 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Aug 15, 2013

The sad part is the people who agree with them bending us over probably work for playstation? Who in their rite mind thinks is a good thing to pay for something thats free rite now? And if we have to pay we might as well go were they have more content? Pritty mutch the only reason i m on playstation is cause its free? And their willin to lose how many people cause its not free no more? And Playstation plus is only good for the losers that dont buy any games and they realy think these people are gona spend 60 bucks yeah rite? And how many little kids arnt gona be able to aford it i think sony might be making a big mistake? Because i have a nefew that has no games on xbox cause he has to pay for gold ever month and his mom realy doesnt like paying for it every month so nobodys gaming and thats what its realy all about not paying through the nose to game peopple ? So think about all those little kids with no money !

Message 66 of 100 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Aug 15, 2013

im4a0697 wrote:

The sad part is the people who agree with them bending us over probably work for playstation? Who in their rite mind thinks is a good thing to pay for something thats free rite now? And if we have to pay we might as well go were they have more content? Pritty mutch the only reason i m on playstation is cause its free? And their willin to lose how many people cause its not free no more? And Playstation plus is only good for the losers that dont buy any games and they realy think these people are gona spend 60 bucks yeah rite? And how many little kids arnt gona be able to aford it i think sony might be making a big mistake? Because i have a nefew that has no games on xbox cause he has to pay for gold ever month and his mom realy doesnt like paying for it every month so nobodys gaming and thats what its realy all about not paying through the nose to game peopple ? So think about all those little kids with no money !

PlayStation Plus provides free games and will continue to every month, at least one new game for the PS4 every month. And guess what, it costs less than a single game. Sounds like a good deal for your loser nephew. Online play, heavy discounts every week, and one game a month if the PS4 is his only PlayStation console. One PS4 game will be available to PlayStation Plus suibscribers on PSN at launch; DriveClub. Cost is a non-issue.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 67 of 100 (226 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5491 posts

Aug 16, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

im4a0697 wrote:

PlayStation Plus provides free games and will continue to every month, at least one new game for the PS4 every month. And guess what, it costs less than a single game. Sounds like a good deal for your loser nephew. Online play, heavy discounts every week, and one game a month if the PS4 is his only PlayStation console. One PS4 game will be available to PlayStation Plus suibscribers on PSN at launch; DriveClub. Cost is a non-issue.

It should also be noted that he currently has PS+, and has been playing Hitman: Absolution. So does that make him a loser for using PS+??

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 68 of 100 (219 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7331 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

im4a0697 wrote:

How are they bending us over?

I have always said I would be willing to pay IF

1. they offered hosting services for devs so they would have dedicated servers within the Sony network.
  2. Had mods or services that actively dealt with cheaters/glitchers.
  3. better network performance for events within the Sony network. Firmware updates, game downloads and so on.

How could ANY gamers NOT want these features? And what gamer would not be willing to pay $5/month for this?

If you think this is an issue than go back to the Commodore 64 because the way gaming is going these are necessary steps. But I guess if you do not understand what it takes to create, manage and maintain a server infrastructure to handle this you should be heading back to school to understand what it takes to stay in business.

BTW

.com is for a business.

.org is for a not for profit organization.

What is Sony's domain? SONY.COM! They are not here to just hand things out to butt hurt children. They are a business just like MS, Exon, Ford, GM, MLB, NFL and any other multi BILLION dollar organizations. BUT yet you are not crying about the price of gas (probably because you are not old enough to worry about it), the cost of new cars, the cost of tickets to events but yet get a better service cheaper than the competitor and you are all butt hurt and crying about it. Then leave and don't let the door hit you in the arse.

PSXBGamer- wrote:
"2000-2016 still in the year 2000 i didnt know we was in the year 3000"

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Does-it-bother-you-that-Sony-brags-about-how-well-they-re-doing/td-p/45935146/page/12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 69 of 100 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 16, 2013

So disappointed at the ones that actually replied to another troll, he made this for attention

Message 70 of 100 (187 Views)