Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 13, 2013

This is a minor feature but i would like the ability to switch from watching a stream to  the browser.Atthe moment you cannot. 

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 716 (654 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 13, 2013

Honestly it needs a way to sort your "notification wall" cause I hate seeing that one friend played Warframe 6 times. Touch Pad interface for browser would be great along with an update to the browser so it can actually play videos.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 716 (644 Views)
PlayStation MVP
313 posts

Dec 13, 2013

Azure_Arrows wrote:

Honestly it needs a way to sort your "notification wall" cause I hate seeing that one friend played Warframe 6 times. Touch Pad interface for browser would be great along with an update to the browser so it can actually play videos.

Yes! Maybe if a friend has multiple activites done, put them in a folder sort of, once you click there tab, it exapnds to show what they recentlty did. Basically compile there activites into an expandle tile.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 716 (628 Views)
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Dec 13, 2013

auburntiger92 wrote:

Someone else may have already mentioned this butI want the ability to hide/delete all the apps i haven't downloaded/don't use. Under the "Media" (I think that's the name of it) all I have downloaded is Netflix and I'll eventually download the IGN app. I don't like how all those other apps are showing when I haven't even dwnloaded them! This is a great thread!

We had something similar listed but i just tweaked it to represent the apps, we just had the library.   Check the bottom section of the list in the first post and let me know if that covers it.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 716 (617 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
45188 posts

Dec 13, 2013

I think I've represented the majority of the ideas.  Just let me know if you all think of anything else.  

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 716 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7802 posts

Dec 13, 2013
I would like the notifications to be cleared if I read the message or joined the party I was invited to
This post was brought to you by:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 716 (610 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Dec 13, 2013

They need to fix the master/sub account issue.  make sub accounts be able to transfer to master after the account holder is over the age of 18

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 716 (604 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5442 posts

Dec 13, 2013

I just want to point out that this thread is now stickied on the main page of Sony's Official PlayStation forum.  Anyone who thinks that your concerns aren't being heard, bear that in mind.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 716 (518 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2144 posts

Dec 13, 2013
General gaming - Store promotion - What's new

Just an idea, but it would be cool to know what the popular games are outside of the blog and store and how many people are playing.

So, perhaps it could appear in What's new or a button in What's new that leads to a page (within the PS4) of the top 20 games and the number of players on it. it would have a button to the PSN store for each game or allow us to start the game.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 716 (510 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 13, 2013

Fantastic list! I really want to be able to download the digital movies I bought off of PSN. I bought 3 movies on black Friday and I was confused because the file size is on each movie that is purchased so I was really under the impression I was going to be able to download the movies. I personally would like to see the current system the way it is but just allow us to download the digital copy as well at our convenience. Really disappointed about this but it's okay I won't make any more PSN movie purchases until we can download the movies directly and they deliver a competitive price to a hardbox copy. 

Also where is the UltraViolet support?

"Allow us to pick the LED color on the DS4 controller and shut it off if we want to also."

YES Please Let Us Modify The LED to our own personal taste! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 716 (509 Views)
0 Likes