Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: How, and What would you update on the PS4 to make it a better console.

Apr 21, 2014

yes

Message 721 of 1,081 (512 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: How, and What would you update on the PS4 to make it a better console.

Apr 21, 2014

i would put a samsung solid state drive 840 EVO (SSD) SATA 6Gb/s campatible with 3Gb/s i payed $210 AUS so harf price if you live anyware but AUS we have a AUS hardware/software tax! it has a low power input no moving parts and safe to 70.c buy one today best 250GB fastest.  500GB ok but you need atleast 160GB to make ps4 work then take your ps4 drive and put it in your ps3 two system upgrades one hard drive payed for easy all you need to know is here and on psn web site just download the right update then usb and reinstall

Message 722 of 1,081 (475 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

PS4 Accessories and things we need to see on PS4

Apr 23, 2014

All i have to say is i love my PS4 alot but the two things i miss is free online and accessories.  OMG why do they not let us use our old accessories fight sticks and etc it's usb people.  Can playstation if you read this consider this in the massive update i feel the trend is about money and not the people.  I feel that sony needs to slow down on the socia media tip and focus what the majority want media streaming, free online, and previous system accessories.  I love backwards compatibility but when a next gen system comes out who really plays the old gen games on the norm, a small percentage.  

Message 724 of 1,081 (436 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7433 posts

Re: PS4 Accessories and things we need to see on PS4

Apr 23, 2014

To use Extra USB devices the games have to have the Devices driver added...

If the developers don't add the USB drivers the games will not support the extras...  Sony do not have to do any thing LIVE USB driver updates are up to the game developer... The DS4 is not a DS3 clone... brand new coding was added.  

This was the same as on PS3 and PS2 the GAME's have to have USB driver support in them... This includes adding south paw and button mapping options as extras...

Extra USB devices like Mouse and Keyboard are GAME dependant... FF14 enables Mouse and Keyboard.. as it has the USB drivers in game. 

but games do not have to enable any thing extra only DS4...

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to the free youtube storage

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode.
Message 725 of 1,081 (399 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist (Patch 1.7 info Update 4/17/14)

Apr 23, 2014
YouTube, PS1, PS2 disc backward compatability, 3D Bluray support. The Playstation app to have a bluray and dvd remote screen so you can control your movie play from it.
Message 726 of 1,081 (394 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist (Patch 1.7 info Update 4/17/14)

Apr 23, 2014

3D Blu Ray support....Sony has the BEST 3D experience with thier XBR 4K TVs; why not support that with your latest media device?

Message 727 of 1,081 (394 Views)
Platinum
56272 posts

Re: Sony, please add these features to the PS4

Apr 23, 2014

kmerck313 wrote:
Truthfully I can care less about this update I will never use these new features! All I want is more games to play and mp3 support

So you do care enough for the MP3 support, that is my biggest issue too.  I just can't believe that I can not save music to my PS4 for playback like I can on my PS3, someone @ Sony dropped the ball Smiley Wink.

Message 728 of 1,081 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

Apr 23, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

kmerck313 wrote:
Truthfully I can care less about this update I will never use these new features! All I want is more games to play and mp3 support

So you do care enough for the MP3 support, that is my biggest issue too.  I just can't believe that I can not save music to my PS4 for playback like I can on my PS3, someone @ Sony dropped the ball Smiley Wink.

I agree I was looking forward to Mp3 support especially considering all the music I own is Mp3's, not only that I enjoy listening to music all the time so why not have it playing on my Ps4 when im near it. Its alright though I know sooner or later this support will be finally released and we will all be jamming to our favorite bands while playing PS4 games

Message 729 of 1,081 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2014

This is the update I'm really impaitient over. It has what I want...

Well it doesn't have error fixes unless that's stealth updating included in it. But regardless I hope everyone else gets what they want soon, apart from the PS1/PS2 backwards capability.

Would have been nice but that ship has sailed, quit asking, the system hardware is built, without recalling every single PS4 it's unlikely it will happen. Unless it's in future PS4's. For example not the current batch.

As for mp3 support, didn't sharefactory advertise using music for your videos? It's either included or they would have gone the really silly route of stock music.

I don't even own any MP3's though... I own MP4a's whatever itunes throws at me. But either way that isn't supported either and was on PS3. Also bought a new ipod though... so i guess i'm good for now.

Message 730 of 1,081 (523 Views)
0 Likes