Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49846 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 12, 2013

InfraRedSkittle wrote:

Basically all you mentioned is pretty much on my wishlist as well. One small feature I would like is the ability to appear offline. I know they had the comment hack, but I would rather the true ability to do it.


I have been unplugging my ethernet cable as a workaround, I'm adding that to the list!

 

 

Message 21 of 1,054 (7,206 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
3501 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 12, 2013

Support for non supported USB accessories - I.E. force feedback steering wheels.

 

Support for Bluetooth accessores - Broad - I.E. Headsets




                               The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 22 of 1,054 (7,197 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
11551 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 12, 2013
I wish plymco would come online so we could squad up in battlefield :smileytongue:
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 23 of 1,054 (7,193 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49846 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
I wish plymco would come online so we could squad up in battlefield :smileytongue:

I can do that...in about 8 hours :smileytongue:

 

 

I updated the first post a bit.   Keep it coming!

 

 

Message 24 of 1,054 (7,182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/28/2013
Offline
3501 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2013

I nominate this thread for a sticky.

 

Consolidated rational discussion promotes action.




                               The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 25 of 1,054 (7,156 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49846 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 12, 2013

Doc_007 wrote:

I nominate this thread for a sticky.


I'll be maintaining it so if whomever is running PSGeneral wants it stickied they don't have to worry about it getting abandoned :smileytongue:

 

 

Message 26 of 1,054 (7,142 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
11551 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2013

But in all seriousness, that is a good list you have there. Everything you have there is pretty much what I would like to see. Also, this isn't directly related to the ps4, but I would like to use music unlimited without a credit card

 

Oh and name change, or a nickname feature similar to japan

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 27 of 1,054 (7,127 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
2343 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 12, 2013
Under Friend lists and communication I would add.
- Status message (Like PS3) with an option for online and offline message.

Library:

-Ability to hide certain stuff in the library, like stuff I don't want to actually use.
- Ability to unhide the content you hid.
-Organization: Sort by -date purchased, name, or by game vs app.

I'll add more posts as I think of more functionality.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 28 of 1,054 (1,356 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
49846 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 12, 2013

TheJLC wrote:
Under Friend lists and communication I would add.
- Status message (Like PS3) with an option for online and offline message.

Library:

-Ability to hide certain stuff in the library, like stuff I don't want to actually use.
- Ability to unhide the content you hid.
-Organization: Sort by -date purchased, name, or by game vs app.

I'll add more posts as I think of more functionality.

I think I updated with what you want.  On the first one you mean the functionality of being able to put that yellow dot next to our name when we are online but not available, right?   

 

 

Message 29 of 1,054 (1,346 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/23/2006
Offline
2343 posts
 

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TheJLC wrote:
Under Friend lists and communication I would add.
- Status message (Like PS3) with an option for online and offline message.

Library:

-Ability to hide certain stuff in the library, like stuff I don't want to actually use.
- Ability to unhide the content you hid.
-Organization: Sort by -date purchased, name, or by game vs app.

I'll add more posts as I think of more functionality.

I think I updated with what you want.  On the first one you mean the functionality of being able to put that yellow dot next to our name when we are online but not available, right?   

 

 


That and the message we used to be able to put under our username. We could put random stuff like "I'm downloading stuff..." or stuff like that so people understood what we were truly up to. (Sorry I forget the exact name of the function)

 

Edit: They are called comments. They appear like this. (Above the username)

 

comment.jpg

mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 30 of 1,054 (1,342 Views)