Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: PS4 Update Wishlist

Dec 15, 2013

Chipz_and_Cola wrote:

stro87 wrote:

- Use the touch pad on the DS4 to navigate the Dynamic Menu. To me just seems like it would be a perfect place to implement the touch pad.

yea, a no brainer also is to use the touch pad for map navigation in games

for example, in assassin's creed,  you should be able to bring up map by pressing the touch pad, and pan and zoom using the touch pad

but they didnt

laziness

oh and youtube

the youtube.com/tv is b/s.  can't even access your playlist

In Assassins Creed 4 you do use the touchpad for the map, you can pan and zoom with it too. You can even place a waypoint by pressing it again

Subscribe to my Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/danieldevito8
Message 71 of 1,030 (1,470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 15, 2013

I wish we can change our ID's names.

Message 72 of 1,030 (1,463 Views)
MVP Support
7215 posts

Dec 15, 2013

I 100% support the wishlist you have written, Pilgrim. I am all in favor of having the option to change themes on the PS4, the option of disabling your real name from showing, and the ability to sort games.

Message 73 of 1,030 (1,459 Views)
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2013

Great list. It covers nearly everything.

When you have 2000 friends coming online, your screen is going to be spam blasted with friend-online notifications. We need way more 'social website' managing tools.

-favorite friends, so i don't hear from the entire 2000 when  they come online (for when a group buys a new game together, i'll always know its them and not the people still on ps3, for example, who i still play with occasionally) Can be changed at any time.

-better scroller searcher for invites ( five minutes later and i'm still in the A's)

-Easier way to sort a group who is playing my favorite game,  so i can make decisions about who i really have games in common with. Easier trimming proccess makes way for finding better teams. If a friend i made in 2013 ends up selling his ps4, or just watching netflix on it , thats just clogging my search scroll and notification screen when he comes online.

The big difference between our site and a social friend site is that our goal is not to get as many friends as possible but to get as many good gamers who play our games as possible. There has got to be more easy to use tools to see that info on the fly before we make friends. And then, easy tools to find and invite them before we play from our 2000 list.

Edited to make post clearer and easier to read.

Message 74 of 1,030 (1,454 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Dec 15, 2013

I have always wanted the ability to play my music on any game or atleast racing and sports games.

Message 75 of 1,030 (1,449 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Dec 15, 2013

chance99 wrote:

I have always wanted the ability to play my music on any game or atleast racing and sports games.

You can do that with Music Unlimited. But not with your own MP3s yet

Subscribe to my Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/danieldevito8
Message 76 of 1,030 (1,437 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 15, 2013
Didnt know that... Thank you!
Message 77 of 1,030 (1,429 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

I want the PS4 internet Browser to be able to permanently remember all of my logins that i log into my Facebook, YouTube, Twitter accounts etc because it's a hassle and a chore when i have to keep putting in my login info when the PS4 eventually automatically deletes all of my logins when i exit and return to the PS4 internet browser multiple times.   Also i want the PS4 to support adobe flash so that way PS4 owners can easily watch any YouTube video on the PS4 internet browser.   

I would like to have the option to add different background music on the PS4 interface.   Also it would be nice if we had The Top Friends List section where we can organize our PSN friends LIst such as adding our Top PSN friends on a separate section.  I would like PlayStation Home to come to the PS4. I want to be able to use the voice commands without the need of pluging the PS4 headphones into the PS4 controller.  I want the load times on games like Warframe and DC Universe Online to load faster.  I would like to be able to post comments on my PSN friend's activty feeds besides just clicking the LIKE button.  Last but not least it would be nice if we could share our gameplay footages on our activty feeds for our PSN friends to see besides sharing them on Facebook/Twitter. 

Message 78 of 1,030 (1,419 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1238 posts

Dec 15, 2013

I'd be happy if I could use my bluetooth headset. 

XBOX Live gamertag: GUN5L1NGER
Frontier Communications is America's worst ISP, according to Netflix.
Message 79 of 1,030 (1,415 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Dec 15, 2013

I would like to see media support like on the PS3.  I like being able to store my home movies and photos to where I can view them when I like.

Message 80 of 1,030 (1,407 Views)