Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: PS4 & Home?

Sep 5, 2013
Agreed... and if not for home and friends that I have made I wouldn't have played some games I have came to love!
Message 41 of 54 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 6, 2013

I am not saying there are not a ton of weirdos on home but its unfair to assume everyone is like that. Although i game alot more, i like to spend some downtime on home. I am not some weirdo in a glorifed world just having some downtime and enjoying some time with friends, some of which i game with, some in which i dont. Not everyone on home is weird! I am never intentionally  disrespectful to anyone and am very polite to anyone with questions if they approach me in a polite manner, if they approach me in a way i feel offended by i simply ignore them, give them a lesson in manners (which does work on occasion, mostly with children but sometimes adults also), or if i really feel offended i will reported them. (i do not get offended by much so this does not happen too much)

In conclusion....dont try downing all you do not know...and if you dont want to be apart of it, dont!

Message 42 of 54 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

Take note at about the 9 minute mark and look just to the right of the Knack icon...

Ohhh I think I see the corner mark of home hehe lol  :smileyhappy:   I haven't been online in a few days or on the system work has been crazy busy at the hospital. Did I miss anything important?

NillaThick.jpg

Message 43 of 54 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Sep 6, 2013

The Problem is that HOME was something Sony wanted to get out to the Public, they made it such a big Deal when it was on the PS3... 

But now with the PS4, they won't even say 1 Word about it... Just doesn't sound believable that an image in a Video would automatically 

tell you that HOME is on the PS4... 

Why would they make a big deal out of it on the PS3, & just say nothing about it for the PS4? 

It just doesn't sound right to me, @_@ 

I just think something is up, is all...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 44 of 54 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 6, 2013
If they aren't ready to talk about it they won't. It doesn't mean it isn't in the works.
Message 45 of 54 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Sep 6, 2013

And that is why, we'll have to wait a little longer... Sony knows we got Patience, @_@ 

I met a Leprechaun once, he told me to Burn things, ^_-

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 46 of 54 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13406 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

I see them redoing home a bit. Upgrading the visuals and speed, for example. I am assuming they have not announced it simply because it takes time.

Seeing all the people buying clothes, I doubt Sony would miss out on that profit from sales and advertising. Also, I think people would be mad if all this new Home content became obsolete a month after they bought it. 

Welcoming Committee
Message 47 of 54 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Wont need PSHome on PS4 for a couple years anyways as im sure it stays on ps3 for awhile...but PSHome is still considered a beta seems to regress everyday with new freezes, errors, glitches, morons, exploits and broken items don't think thats something that will make the PS4 look good.

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 48 of 54 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2726 posts

Sep 6, 2013

home use to be nice in early 2008, with open voice chat, know is just bunch of he/she and pedos on there.

i tried out, for a long time, i stopped using it because of the wierdos on tehre.

BURNING THE PATH WILL ONLY LEAD TO MORE STORMS
Message 49 of 54 (69 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13406 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2013

I have no clue where people are getting the idea that people on Home are worse now than prior years. I was there during the initial beta and it was still terrible. The people have always been terrible with a few gems here and there.

Welcoming Committee
Message 50 of 54 (66 Views)
0 Likes