Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Re: PS4 & Home?

Sep 2, 2013

@NillaThick

You may Enjoy Home But not all of us do .. lol there are Alot of Mest up PPl in that RPG.. + the Wierdo PPL that Like.. Ignore you.. lol anyways

I Hope they take PS Home for PS4 off since its vbeing replaced with Social networks ..IM happy say that PS Home was a huge Waste of Time.. For me... imo

"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Message 31 of 54 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Sep 3, 2013
I wouldn't mind seeing Home on the PS4. The thing about Home is that is still a "BETA" and will stay a Beta on the PS3. The PS4 should be able to handle the full version. I think the problem and the reason Sony hasn't said anything is because I believe they are trying to find a way to link the PS3 version with the PS4 and that is easier said then done. Home on the PS4 would make sense since everyone would already have a mic to chat instead of text because that is annoying on console
Message 32 of 54 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

I can't even believe this is a discussion right now. Sims is one of the hugest selling games, and Sony wants to tap into that, and are probably making good money from it. It's also hugely popular, and there will be an outcry day and night if they take it away.

I am guessing those who pay no attention to it think it will go away because they don't see the interest it has. Maybe they have not announced anything yet because they have a huge announcement for it later and want to keep it quiet. It may not be at launch, but something they are working on for later.

They need to advertise this better. I have had the PS3 for a year now, and thought PS Home was the official web page for Playstation whenever I pass by it in the XMB. It was the new mansion expansion that made me realize what it was. They seem to advertise the App within the App well enough though.

Message 33 of 54 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Is this topic really still up in the air? Would really like to know whats going on with it before i buy!

Message 34 of 54 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Let's hope not Home was and is a waste of space and resources.

Message 35 of 54 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3228 posts

Sep 5, 2013

killedby420giirl wrote:

Is this topic really still up in the air? Would really like to know whats going on with it before i buy!

If there is no Home on Ps4, you won't be getting a PS4?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 36 of 54 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Sep 5, 2013

mastorofpuppetz wrote:

Let's hope not Home was and is a waste of space and resources.

I could argue that,as far as I am concerned, many games are a waste of time, server space, and resources, and, yet, those games are popular and will probably remain so. 

Home is a game with a highly social engine.  if you do not like to play the game of Home, do not play it.  It's simple.

I hope to see Home on PS4, if for no other reason, that I know it makes many people I care for on the PSN community very happy.  I would not deign to take that away from them if I did not enjoy the game, and I can say the same for the games I think are a waste of time, too.  If people like them, let them have them.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 37 of 54 (127 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Home is a must have App.

But they also need more people to moderate Home.

I'd miss it deeply...

Message 38 of 54 (118 Views)
Fender Bender
3747 posts

Sep 5, 2013

it's coming. there is no reason for them not to bring it over. Home isn't for everyone. I go maybe once or twice per wee; usually to the theater area. It can get very addictive. and it does have a very large following. I don't know why people don't want to see it come to the PS4. If you don't like it, don't go there. 

Message 39 of 54 (112 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Sep 5, 2013

No it doesnt mean i wont be getting one because i mostly definately will be....BUT....i may not rush out to get it as soon if it does not because i have many friends that dont game at all and simply own a ps3 for the social aspect of home and i would hate to lose my time with these friends i have became close with..and yes i have other ways of contact with them but would enjoy them switching over with me.

Message 40 of 54 (107 Views)
0 Likes