Feb 17 2014
By: M40A3-Lowe First Son 16 posts
Accepted Solution

PS4 vs. Xbox One

[ Edited ]
39 replies 741 views Edited Feb 17, 2014

What's the TRUE difference between the quad aka PS4 and the 720p 30fps xbox one, DDR3 vs GDDR5. Also kinect 2.0 vs PSeye and the disgustingly huge and cheap feeling Xbone controller, DS4 > rapes their controller the 360 one doesn't even feel as good. But what console has more power under the "hood" the $100 dollar price difference is a big deal to, considering you could buy two games for $100, why pay more for less??? Ahaha

Edit: Updated Label. Updated title. For more information on labels, click here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 40 (741 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Re: PS4 vs XBONE

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

I'm thinking to get XBONE since sony doesn't support PS VITA,and i don't care about spec or hardware anymore,just want a good support and more games

PSVITA Lover!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 40 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Feb 17, 2014

M40A3-Lowe wrote:

What's the TRUE difference between the quad aka PS4 and the 720p 30fps xbox one, DDR3 vs GDDR5. Also kinect 2.0 vs PSeye and the disgustingly huge and cheap feeling Xbone controller, DS4 > rapes their controller the 360 one doesn't even feel as good. But what console has more power under the "hood" the $100 dollar price difference is a big deal to, considering you could buy two games for $100, why pay more for less??? Ahaha

Edit: Updated Label. For more information on labels, click here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Labels-Best-Practices-in-PS-General/td-p/...

At  the end of the day the PS4 is more powerful, and it's about game choices. Some people prefer XBOX and some people prefer PS4....I'm personally a SONY guy, but there will always be some appeal to the comeptitions exclusive titles. It's our human nature to sometimes want what we don't have. This whole battle between SONY and MICROSOFT fans is ridiculous......there is NO better system....it's all about preference.

photo MySystems.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 40 (717 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 17, 2014

I like both systems.   They both do what I want them to do,  play games..    $100 is not a big deal,  its only money, so thats not an issue.   The PS4 is more powerful, and the controllers for both are good.

What it all comes down to is the games.  And both systems will have good games coming in the future.   I have been playing the Titanfall beta on the xbox one and the game is pretty sweet.  Looking forward to Destiny (I preordered on the PS4) and a few other games.    Why be a fanboy hung up on one system?  If you like video games both systems will have a lot to offer.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 40 (707 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1723 posts

Feb 17, 2014

We all know who is winning the console war. That really doesn't matter and should not be your reason for choice.

I bought my PS4 because:

1 My Phat 80Gb (now 1Tb) ps3 is still going strong I play it almost daily. My PS2 still works great They Last and that tell me a lot about Playstation.

2 Playstation Plus is great! I get free games each month on PS4, PS3 and Vita. I am offered games with discounts for being a member.

3 The PS4 is $100 LESS.

4 I love the Playstation exclusives.

5 That Playstation is embracing Indies bringing low cost great games to PS.

6 The Playstation Credit Card that give me points to buy Playstation products.

7 Playstation is more powerful

8 The New share button for live streaming is really cool.

9 The looks of the system

10 A camera that I pick to buy not forced to buy it. I have one cool PiP when sharing live stream.

11. The only reason I need Plus is for Free games and online play of most (not all games)

12 EVERYTHING else is NOT behind a pay wall.

13. Free to play games on a console!!! Wow!

14. The controller is GREAT

15. I can change the HD anytime I want with another 2.5 low cost HD

That why I got a PS4 not to say its better then anyone...

Member: Geezers In Arms Mature Gaming Community
Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 40 (692 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2935 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Get the system that has the games you want to play, and don't worry about anything else. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 40 (685 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 17, 2014

italodancemp3 wrote:

I'm thinking to get XBONE since sony doesn't support PS VITA,and i don't care about spec or hardware anymore,just want a good support and more games

If you want "more games" then you should stick with Playstation.....

ps4vxb

Not to mention.... there are about 100 games coming to PS4 just this year alone..... and the current 400+ games available on Vita.....300 of which are available for the US market.

If you're upset that "VITA HAS NO GAEMS!!!" You're wrong..... Just start looking for them.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 40 (654 Views)
Sackboy
522 posts

Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One

Feb 17, 2014

I'm a proud launch day PS4 owner, but one day I will own both. I want the Xbox One for the exclusives, because hey, I can't deny myself the next Halo game, I've been playing all the Halo's since Halo 1, so I owe it to myself to keep playing the legendary franchise.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 40 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8932 posts

Feb 17, 2014
@RxVenomFox12

Problem is, Halo went downhill when 343i took over. The game should have been done when Bungie decided they didn't want to do it anymore.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 40 (617 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Feb 17, 2014

I think it really just comes down to exclusive games and what system your friends have so you can play mutilplayer together.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 40 (615 Views)
0 Likes