Sep 17 2012
By: brakelights28 First Son 2 posts

PS4

8 replies 265 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

I would break the bank to pay for a ps4 but seeing how there are so many hackers on a ps3 a $1000 for the ps4 is not worth it to play with a bunch of cheaters.  After spending over fifteen thousands dollars from ps1 to ps3 on games and accessories they would have profited enough money to get rid of 3rd party game developers who leaves the ps network open to hackers.  That is why we lost 90 days of game time because they are not stopping the hackers.  As it is now I wouldn't even pay one dollar for a ps4.  I report website who give cheat codes who say they have 250 thousands subscribers yet playstation does nothing about it.  I am going to start giving my money to nintendo.  Cheaters do not bother replying to this message b/c I think you are a bunch of little **bleep** anyway.  

Sincerely 

breaklights28

Message 1 of 9 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: PS4

Sep 17, 2012

relaxx. i almost never get into a game with cheaters. i guess im lucky.

Message 2 of 9 (263 Views)
Survivor
2607 posts

Sep 17, 2012

All systems have hackers, it's just something you have to live with. But consider when the PS3 released to when the hackers began. 5-6 years it went without being hacked. And it wasn't 90 days, it was more of 26 or something. They try their best to stop them from using the hacks with firmware updates and such but they can't completely stop it once it started. Once one exploit is found that starts a chain reaction where every single exploit possible is found, and you simply can't stop it. Most of the time you won't even notice that hackers are even there, as they're few and far between. Plus Sony is in a bad financial state so of course they need more profit. Hell, for most of the PS3's life span Sony was losing money on every PS3 they sold, and I think they still do. And why would they sell the PS4 for $1000? Sony learned their lesson about trying to sell a console too high, which is why the Vita is at a reasonably priced $250-$300. Well it was until the 3DS lowered their price and then everyone thought it was too high.

But sure! Go ahead and play Nintendo! I hope you like being a generation behind the rest with Mario and Zelda games everywhere! And with much greater online capabilites the Wii U has compared to the Wii the hackers will sure to come.

Hackers are like death; you can try and run from it, but it will always find and kill you.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 3 of 9 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Sep 17, 2012

all systems have hackers xbox has least, ps3 has some, PC has most

also i hope we get at least 3 more years before i hear about ps4 coming out. i really love this system

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 4 of 9 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Robot Mad what will it look like Robot MadRobot MadRobot Mad 

Message 5 of 9 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Well, since im not a cheater, I will reply to your message. Like said above, every system has cheaters and hackers. That 90 day hack happened ONCE, get over it, it was almost a year ago it happened and we got free games out of it, so who the hell cares?

It shows your account was created after the hack, so why the hell do you care? You didn't miss out on anything. Xbox has many hackers as well, Sony learned their mistake and that hack never happened again, and with better servers im sure for 2014, we won't see the PS4 getting its online hacked again, at least, not for that long a period.

Nintendo doesn't get much hackers because it isn't even worth hacking the games that ARE online for the nintendo. Monster Hunter Tri had hackers, that was on the wii, so what do you say to that? No hackers really want to waste their time on a nintendo console because it isn't worth it. So go ahead, choose the latter of it all and choose the nintendo wii-u over the PS4, we don't care, neither does Sony, your not a valuable gem to Sony at all, im sure they could care less if you switched.

Anyway, insults aside Smiley Wink Cheat codes? You can't report a cheat code website, a cheat code, and a hack, are two different things. Games with cheat codes, are MEANT to have cheat codes. Their on the disc, usually you can't get cheat codes for an online mode, but games like GTA have had cheat codes, and it only made the experience better. Now, a hacking website, yeah, I would report it too, but why waste the time?

Hackers are everywhere, even for the ultimate gamers(or so they call themselves that)who play high end PC's, can still get hacked, or the games they play online can still get hacked. But anyway, happy april fools day. Byeee! lol
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 9 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I've been expecting the PS4 for months. Now, I'm still be one of the PS Vita users. I would like to update it to a new PS4 to have a new exprience. Plus, you can get some Sony PlayStation video playabck tips here if necessary.

Message 7 of 9 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

brakelights28 wrote:

I would break the bank to pay for a ps4 but seeing how there are so many hackers on a ps3 a $1000 for the ps4 is not worth it to play with a bunch of cheaters.  After spending over fifteen thousands dollars from ps1 to ps3 on games and accessories they would have profited enough money to get rid of 3rd party game developers who leaves the ps network open to hackers.  That is why we lost 90 days of game time because they are not stopping the hackers.  As it is now I wouldn't even pay one dollar for a ps4.  I report website who give cheat codes who say they have 250 thousands subscribers yet playstation does nothing about it.  I am going to start giving my money to nintendo.  Cheaters do not bother replying to this message b/c I think you are a bunch of little **bleep** anyway.  

Sincerely 

breaklights28

First of all, where did you get that number from?

Secondly, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. "3rd party game developers" had absolutely nothing to do with the network exploit that happened over a year ago.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 8 of 9 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Good thing im not a multiplayer fanatic.. Im going to keep enjoying my single player games and if it has multiplayer, im going to casually play it. Dont have to worry about cheaters and hackers while i enjoy my ps4.

Message 9 of 9 (97 Views)
0 Likes