Nov 21 2012
By: muffinsftw First Son 2 posts

PSN Story for 50$!

2 replies 78 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

Once upon a time, i wanted to play some PS3 really bad when i was grounded, so i ened up taking my PS3 from my dads room where he hid it and started playing it. when my dad got home from work he found out and saw me playing some CoD and raged so he grabbed my PS3 and "threw it on the ground"(quote from threw it on the ground) he ened up having to buy me a new one with more hardrive and bought me the Playstation Move with the new PS3 as well!
Hope i win the 50$:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (78 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Re: PSN Story for 50$!

Nov 21, 2012

muffinsftw wrote:

Once upon a time, i wanted to play some PS3 really bad when i was grounded, so i ened up taking my PS3 from my dads room where he hid it and started playing it. when my dad got home from work he found out and saw me playing some CoD and raged so he grabbed my PS3 and "threw it on the ground"(quote from threw it on the ground) he ened up having to buy me a new one with more hardrive and bought me the Playstation Move with the new PS3 as well!
Hope i win the 50$:smileyvery-happy:

Shamless!

I like your style though. :smileyvery-happy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
617 posts

Re: PSN Story for 50$!

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Whoa we'll that's pretty good you have till tomorrow after Wednesday it would be over sorry if you don't understand what I'm saying. But can you write more of what you experinced ?. By the way if you don't have more then great experince you had. I'll give a point to you and are you new welcome to the forms then.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes