Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2299 posts

Re: PSN Summer Sale!

Jul 1, 2013
Not much interests me from that list. Oh well...
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 62 (386 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11694 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

All of those are garbage games. How about some GOOD games like GTA IV for example?

Oh the irony...

The irony? How about explaining it. The games there are garbage. GTA IV is bad to you? Its gotten several awards and all its scores are pretty much always within the 8/10 - 90/100 marks. 

The only game in the first part of the sale thats even close to being good is Shadow of the collasous. The others all have mixed or terrible reviews. The other is a game that has "Bought" reviews. (COD publisher activision ALWAYS bribes review sites to high rate it)

Amazing how you change your post from "It was a joke :catlol: " to something defending GTA IV as a good game.

The game was mediocre at best. I found the controls a bit wonky, and the overall storyline was meh.

Compared to the previous GTA (San Andreas), it was much worse. The only thing that improved was the graphics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 62 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
216 posts

Jul 1, 2013
Is mortal kombat cross play?
Playstation Money
SHAREfactory 5x1
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 62 (382 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

All of those are garbage games. How about some GOOD games like GTA IV for example?

Oh the irony...

The irony? How about explaining it. The games there are garbage. GTA IV is bad to you? Its gotten several awards and all its scores are pretty much always within the 8/10 - 90/100 marks. 

The only game in the first part of the sale thats even close to being good is Shadow of the collasous. The others all have mixed or terrible reviews. The other is a game that has "Bought" reviews. (COD publisher activision ALWAYS bribes review sites to high rate it)

Amazing how you change your post from "It was a joke :catlol: " to something defending GTA IV as a good game.

The game was mediocre at best. I found the controls a bit wonky, and the overall storyline was meh.

Compared to the previous GTA (San Andreas), it was much worse. The only thing that improved was the graphics.

You do know thats you`re opinion right? Changes nothing that the game was still critically acclaimed. Now, go play some saints row. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 62 (377 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11694 posts

Jul 1, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

Oh the irony...

You do know thats you`re opinion right? Changes nothing that the game was still critically acclaimed. 

There's irony in that too you know.

Since all reviews and such are also opinions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 62 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jul 1, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

Oh the irony...

You can't be serious. That game is a masterpiece, and at that price is a steal. I mean, i already own the original for PS2 and i'm seriously considering buying it again. In fact most games on the list aren't that bad IMO. Different strokes for different folks. 

Also, i think it's pretty sad to depend on reviews instead of you'r own criteria. Just sayin'.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 62 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Jul 1, 2013

incredible sale. cant wait

One day at a time babe....
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 62 (363 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2599 posts

Jul 1, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

Oh the irony...

You do know thats you`re opinion right? Changes nothing that the game was still critically acclaimed. 

There's irony in that too you know.

Since all reviews and such are also opinions.

Still, again, you had to turn into a **bleep** because of my comment. Standing by you`re opinion is fine, but bashing others and trying to call the game crap no matter what, is not. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 62 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Where is the Vita love sony? :robotsad:

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou,balmungfury
Vita owner, PS4 owner(since week 3)

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 62 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8693 posts

Jul 1, 2013
where is the July PS+ update? is this all PS+ is getting?

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 62 (339 Views)
0 Likes