Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2013
By: navandv First Son 3 posts

PSN card code won't add funds

5 replies 3721 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

Got a $50 card before maintenance, but I can't add the funds to my wallet. After entering the code, it displays "This Playstation Network Card has a value of $50, do you want to add these funds to your wallet?", but when I click on YES, I get a message saying "The funds could not be added to your wallet".

Is this related to the maintenance? PS' twitter says everything should be working now...

Message 1 of 6 (3,721 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Re: PSN card code won't add funds

Jan 19, 2013

navandv wrote:

Got a $50 card before maintenance, but I can't add the funds to my wallet. After entering the code, it displays "This Playstation Network Card has a value of $50, do you want to add these funds to your wallet?", but when I click on YES, I get a message saying "The funds could not be added to your wallet".

Is this related to the maintenance? PS' twitter says everything should be working now...

Hello, I am having a similar problem...on January 16th 2013 i have purchased a 20$ PSN Card...well when i try to use it...it says..."The Code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid" I have looked at the code on the card and have retyped it in many times now....i know i am typeing in exactly what's on the card.

If anyone knows what to do in this situation please reply.

Thank you for reading:smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (3,710 Views)
VP of Gaming
30320 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

navandv wrote:

PSN is still down as far as I know so yes, wait unitl it's up & running correctly.

Message 3 of 6 (3,708 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I was worried since nobody is reporting this, so maybe it was just me. Also as I said,  PS's twitter said everything was working now.

Message 4 of 6 (3,690 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Plenty hours later and I still can't redeem my code. I tried through the PSN website, and nothing. I know it's valid because It told me that it was a $50 code. Am I the only one who can't redeem codes?

EDIT - emailed the place I bought the code from and they sent me a replacement that worked. Looks like there was something wrong with the previous one, possibly expired or something.

Message 5 of 6 (3,670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 6, 2013

Message 6 of 6 (3,354 Views)
0 Likes