Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Patapon 4 Idea List

Jan 30, 2012

I think that they should bring back the armies from patapon 2, but have a member of the patapon trio in patapon 3 to lead each squad.

Message 21 of 32 (735 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 30, 2012

I think the new story should be when the patapons fight the dark one that black star hoshipon is always talking about. You should be able to finally fight the akumapon tribe directly. The new game definately needs more kinds of monsters and demons (like barlog). But each new monster should have a different ability according to each of the seven things they represent (like the arch fiends each representing things like gluttony, greed etc.) So barlog would be the demon of gluttony and they sould have like a demon that taunts with treasure (like a gargoyle) as the demon of greed but once you take it eats you or something. They should add more fortress sieges (like the karmen and zigiton forts). they should also have levels that only allow certain units like sky levels where you can only use toripons and range types to take out airborne enemies. And water levels where you have to get your army across a bridge as sea creatures attack (it should require jumping to evade things like shark attacks).

also is there any way we can get these ideas to the producers?

Message 22 of 32 (735 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Really I don't think they can continue on with the Patapon series, I would like them to as I am a huge fan of the series, but in all reality they DID make it to earthend.... well.... those four anyway. And really where CAN they go from there.....

Oh I know, SHIPS MOTHER **bleep**ERS, have it so you sail mother **bleep** ships to new places, have a dekapon at the rear slammiong some drums, yaripons and yumipons firing their bows and spears from the rear, tatepons at the front for shipxship conbat, omg o_o

Message 23 of 32 (573 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 29, 2013

yo pienso que deveria ser algo como que: al ser encerrados los archienemigos en las catacumbas esas XD  ellos reunieron por varios años una cantidad considerable de energuia asta que esta sea total mente inestable y causara una explosion enorme la cual acabo a todas las criaturas que no tuvieran el poder de la mascara osea lobo ravoso, cuervo ruin,(gong),mos gloton,murciegante, vivorosa y porsupuesto tu huber hero. entonses todos los demas murieron sin embargo plata oshipon sovrevive porque estaba meditando en un refugio subteraneo y como la explosin no mato a huber hero solo se destruyeron todas las mascaras, los dos se reunen y oshipon te da una mascara y los tambores de pon y pata la mascara segun la estaba guardando y es la de patapon 2 la del rallito. entonses puedes entrar en estado heroe patapon 2 y cambiar de clase despues te dice que tienes que debolver a la vida a todos los patapon que murieron y los demas afectados por la explocion pero para eso tienes que conseguir la semilla mater que la tenia custodiada el ser oscuro del que oshipon negro habla y al pasar unas misiones te unes a gong sin su mascara y despues a lobo ravioso que te cuenta su historia y despues oshipon te dice que ai fragmentos de las mascaras supremas que son las de patapon 3 y si juntas una mascara completa podras entrar en estado heroe de patapon 2 y tambien puedes conseguir la de gong y lobo ravioso que ahora podras usarlos como lideres o como parte del ejercito y tambien podras entrar en modo heroe 4 veses al mismo tiempo porque despues descubres a la prinsesa que no abia muerto solo estaba entrenando para ser una gerrera de verdad ya que durante la explosion generada por los archi enemigos los patapons la defendieron y la cubrieron y queria vengarse de los archi enemigos y despues de eso vas a la falsa guarida del ser oscuro en la que oshipon negro te enbosca con un ejercito de demonios y despues de venserlos invoca a varios monstruos y ribales antiguos como el dodonga,darantula, mochichi y ormen carmen despues de venser a los monstruos ormen escapa y matas a oshipon negro despues siges avansando y te enfrentas contra ormen un par de veses en unas misiones pero ormen va con los archi enemigos y estos le dan una mascara suprema y le ordena buscar a murciegante, mosgloton y vivorosa y los llena de maldad de nuevo y les da sus antiguas mascaras.

al ultimo nivel en la primera sala peleas contra murciegante y vivorosa y en la sigiente contra ormen y mosgloton y en la ultima contra los archi enemigos que se unen junto al ser oscuro y forman un monstruo lamado omega archi pandora oscura despues de derrotarlo te da la semilla mater y lla puedes usar al antiguo ejercito patapon osea el del uno y el dos o tambien a los del tres o un ejercito zigoton. tambien puedes elejir desde un prinsipio ser los malos con misiones y toda la cosa y con otra historia pero el mismo final XD lo que pasa es que los patapons no pueden perder esto lo ise yo juan carlos luna cruz y si algien me chafea lo denuncio con la fepade XD

Message 24 of 32 (442 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I've heard that the developers are planning on adding to the Patapon series, so what I have to say is.

I liked the LifeLink in patapon 3 so hatapon doesn't die so easy, but if they make him like he was in patapon 1 & 2, I'll get angry, because my army could withstand so much attacks, but I had to keep on dodging so Hatapon doesn't die. Without having to dodge all the time, I would've had a lot more rare items.

Message 25 of 32 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 12, 2013

Bad idea #1 would be to give PS3/PS4 Patapon, that's like giving PS4 Gravity Rush its not a smart idea.

Message 26 of 32 (413 Views)
PistoI Proficianado
1148 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Tuhklok wrote:

I've heard that the developers are planning on adding to the Patapon series, so what I have to say is.

I liked the LifeLink in patapon 3 so hatapon doesn't die so easy, but if they make him like he was in patapon 1 & 2, I'll get angry, because my army could withstand so much attacks, but I had to keep on dodging so Hatapon doesn't die. Without having to dodge all the time, I would've had a lot more rare items.

Where did you hear this?

Message 27 of 32 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 18, 2013
ahaha im kinda getting disapointed as i read all ur stuff i didnt even make it in the middle of ur post. cause i always argue in my mind that everything you want to change shoudnt be change because ITS ALL PART OF THE STORY. EX. armies, in the first Silver Hoshipon revived the hero + 3 other armies ( sheild, archery, spear) but they are just like mini soldiers but u get to choose your hero to be 1 of those classes. 2nd Ex. DUNGEONS they are part of the story as well, there are archfiends that broke of and lived on these dungeons and serve these bosses as their army ( 1 big soldier XD)
Message 28 of 32 (403 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 3, 2013
glad to see that someone shares the EXACT same wants for patapon 4 as me. that earns you some kudos.
Message 29 of 32 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Due to the ending it is pretty obvious ther iz gonna be patapon 4 gong fights only once and the #1 decision which is offer soul for the patapons patapolis has to b rebuild plus i dont thinl the princess will stay next to the gate forever. Lets get to the point my ideas for the next games new bosses, badder weapons, more classes, more hero skills ,and more damage with whole army, new minigames and a scene where hero or you revive and mater tree of life with newer material. DONCHAKA
Message 30 of 32 (173 Views)
0 Likes