Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: Patapon 4 Idea List

Sep 29, 2011

the first part i did talk about and i said that same thing and the second part i agree with but i never thought about interchanging the second and third heros good idea :]

The_Devils_Suiter
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Sep 29, 2011

Thanks!

I've been thinking through this quite often. lol.

Another idea is to have similar type weapons able to be smithed together to create either much higher +'s and/or stronger versions of the item. (I'm thinking like the system used in Ape Quest, only less random feeling. Perhaps we could have better control in this area like with the blacksmith in Patapon 1/2 where the better you played the minigame, the better the outcome). Kinda goes along with what you said too.

Also keep the link between Hatapon and the sheild class type. Although, now that I think about it, there could be situations that it may need be altered a bit. For example, I'm thinking back to the hunting missions where you commonly left your shield bearers behind. Perhaps Hatapon's health could be bumped up quite a bit to make do with this.

Anywho, I love your ideas. Quite brilliant.

Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 29, 2011

the link between the Hatapon and the Shild classes is a good idea but also i think that mabey you should be albe to level up the Hatapon to get more health and mabey more speed and a better chance to find better items mabey, just a little idea and mabey fore the leveling of the Hero for each indevidual types of things you can be like if you use the spear class it should lv. up on its own but not its sub classes so like in patapon 3. But to address to Blacksmith topic i agree about combinding the weapons but i dissagree about making it predictable because that gives to much of an advantage and i love the game series but i think it should still be chalange but not as much as patapon 3 were you have to keep replaying levels to level up just to pass on mission and i think that depending on what special abilities you want on your weapons i think depending on what it is it should cost more and if you combine 2 with an ability it should be a random ability that is related to both of the ablility's.

And thank you for continuing this post for the longes time noone way commenting of likeing it i thank you for taking the time to help further the ideas and also comunicating with me to further this post. Thank you again.

The_Devils_Suiter
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Sep 29, 2011

No prob. This place has been near death for awhile now. But i lurk. lol I love my patapon!

You got a point there about the blacksmith. I hadn't thought of that.

Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 29, 2011

ya i know its been dead but i think that it might live now lol and i just didnt think that it being to your advantage compleatly was to harf and for the game to be realy good there has to be a litle bit of hardship not just something you can run through and be easy there needs to be some uncertanty and that will make it a little bit more fun and i will admit sometimes a little bit frustartating but realy the patapon games shouldnt be to easy because your fighting for you life . and the ideas just poped in my head after just a little bit of thought because i was thinking of a way to make it fair but not to fair and not to unfair lol

The_Devils_Suiter
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Sep 30, 2011

Me too ^^ I think Patapon needs a PS3 release to broaden it's fanbase...

OOH ! O.O it's obvious, "Patapon 1,2 & 3 HD PS3 Collection"

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 30, 2011

ya it would but them it wouldent be a psp exclusive lol

The_Devils_Suiter
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 12, 2011

I Think That PATAPON 4 For The PS VITA Should Be Done Graphically In A Cell-Shaded/ 3-D Rendered Cartoony Animated Style True To Its Franchise's Artistry;BUT,A Transition From The Usual "Flat Look" That It Has AllWays Been... Kind Of Like The Graphics Of Games Like World Of WarCraft, Baldur's Gate, Champions Of Norrath,Diablo 3... With A "Top-Down" & Zoom-In/Zoom-Out Approach To Battles Or Social Gatherings. The Player In PATAPON 4 Should Be Able To Raise A Formidable Tribeal Village Similar To The Ones Found In The Game "Spore" (Once Again, Zoom In/Zoom Out) With The AweSome Fun Of Evolveing The Tribe And Its Collective Abilitys And Skills Such As BlackSmithing, Shop Keeping, Nursery (Evolveing New Patapons After Experience Markers Have Be Accomplished) And Other Loved Patapon Standards Seen In Every Game's Village Area/HideOut.

The Single-Player Option Of Takeing A Group Of 2-30 Patapon Warriors (Includeing The Flag Bearer) Out To Do A Free-Roaming Exploreation Or A Mission Would Be Cool, Where Actions Like Moveing Left Or Right/Back Or Forward Would Be Done As Usual With Some Alterations To The Buttons Due To The 3-D/Free Roaming Elements... Maybe..Holding The L1 While PATA PATA PATA PON Would Make The Patapon Warriors/Hero March LEFT, And So On.( And A Lock-On Feature That Allows For The Attack Upon ONE Enemy Amongst A Group Of Enemys) When It Comes To Multi Player On Line, Every PataPon Hero Would Have To Do Their Moves Accordingly To EnSure That Monsters Get Killed And Bonus Points/Goodies/Treasure Chests Get Collected When The Party Does Their Moves In Sync Or Stays In "Fever Mode" Or "Super Fever Mode" While Attacking.

And The Greatness Of Being Able To Visit Each Player's Village... Like In PATAPON 3's Multi-Player/Co-Op Modes... Would Be In The World Of PATAPON 4 For The PS VITA, With Each Village Haveing A Portal/Pata-Gate Into Another Village's Location in The NetWork. Every Player's Village Would Be Of Different Sizes And "PataCulture" And Be Fully Customizable With UpGrades & Bonuses That Would Be UnLocked Through Multi-Player/Co-Op Modes. It Would Be AWESOME If There Could Be A Multi-Player OnLine HUB Where EveryBody Could Meet To Visually See Statues Or Portraits Of The PataHeros Of Players That Break Records And Accomplish Heroic Deeds In The Top Of Their Ranks... Kind Of Like A "PataHall Of Heros"... Where You Must Go To First Before Selecting A Secondary PataGate Into Multi-Player/Co-Op/Visit Village As Tourist-Explorer Selections To Host Or Visit Another Player/Players Village Area OnLine.

So... THIS Is What I THINK That PATAPON 4 Should Be When It Comes Out On The PS VITA AND PS3 With The Ability To Play On EITHER PlatForm With Other People Over The InfraStructure Mode.

Let Me Know What You All Think. I Hope That The Company Creates PATAPON 4 Like THAT^!!!

-RICHARD WILLIAM KIRKPATRICK-THORNE ( PATAPON 3- My ID Is "BAEZE_L" And My PataHero Is Known As "HaHa"!)

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Oct 13, 2011

Sounds perfect ^^

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2011

I think that what James said was pretty perfect. Except I really liekd the toripons from Patapon 2. Maybe they could bring them back that be really cool. And if the game were to or is coming out on PS Vita then the minigames should inccoperate the touch screen abilities with the minigames. OH ALSO, I hate how when you want to evolve (level up) some of your lower level guys and you do a mission, and they give you the whole treasure room. I think that yoiu should be able to just leave without opening them because your better guys already have better equipment.

Thats it.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (486 Views)
0 Likes