PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

Re: PlayStation 4: Everything about it so far...

Oct 9, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Well i'm talking more about live streaming how much would a new capture card cost?

Here's one of the most popular (and capable) capture devices available ($150) :

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-Edition-Definition-Capture-Passthrough/dp/B008ZT8QKO

Please do not forget that you can capture directly to the PS4 hard drive.  Then, it's simply a matter of copying that to an external hard drive, and plugging said drive into your computer to edit the video - no capture card necessary.  Alternately, a 1TB external hard drive costs around $70.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236517&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-G...

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 2001 of 3,115 (270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4957 posts

Oct 9, 2013

Here's one of the most popular (and capable) capture devices available ($150) :

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-Edition-Definition-Capture-Passthrough/dp/B008ZT8QKO

Please do not forget that you can capture directly to the PS4 hard drive.  Then, it's simply a matter of copying that to an external hard drive, and plugging said drive into your computer to edit the video - no capture card necessary.  Alternately, a 1TB external hard drive costs around $70.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236517&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-G...

I know but I was just wondering because we haven't heard much of it and $150 is kind of expensive really.. I really do hope YouTube has an app for PS4 but it's fine if not though

photo jogo-watch-dogs-signature-edition-ps3-1_zps43a78ce3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2002 of 3,115 (266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

Oct 9, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I know but I was just wondering because we haven't heard much of it and $150 is kind of expensive really.. I really do hope YouTube has an app for PS4 but it's fine if not though

If you knew, why ask?  I'm confused by that.  I hope that there is a YouTube app, as well, but, as of now, the above are the only options available.

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 2003 of 3,115 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4957 posts

Oct 9, 2013

If you knew, why ask?  I'm confused by that.  I hope that there is a YouTube app, as well, but, as of now, the above are the only options available.

@Grindhead_JimWell, I knew some but  wasn't sure.. Are their any used HDVR-P2 for cheaper price? I'll buy one if it is and if it does work for PS4

photo jogo-watch-dogs-signature-edition-ps3-1_zps43a78ce3.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2004 of 3,115 (260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5446 posts

Oct 9, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

@Grindhead_JimWell, I knew some but  wasn't sure.. Are their any used HDVR-P2 for cheaper price? I'll buy one if it is and if it does work for PS4

If you click the link that I provided, you will see that there are varying prices on Amazon.  Beyond that, google really is your friend. 

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 2005 of 3,115 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4334 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2006 of 3,115 (257 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4334 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2007 of 3,115 (249 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Oct 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2008 of 3,115 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10393 posts

Oct 10, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Benclank01 wrote:

You forgot about more Just Dance 2014 videos like She Wolf, Starships, Gentlemen, Kiss You, Pound the Alarm, Turn Up the Love, Troublemaker, Candy, Blame It on the Boogie, I Kissed a Girl, YMCA, Ghostbusters, Careless Whisper, Fine China, C'mon, Online Multiplayer trailer for Just Dance 2014, #thatPOWER, Where Have You Been, Follow the Leader, Feel This Moment, Limbo, Blurred Lines, Get Lucky, The Way, The Other Side, Jason Derulo's Secret Announcement, She Wolf vs. Where Have You Been, Just Dance, Applause, Roar, Aquarius (Let the Sunshine In), Dancando, Can't Hold Us, Wake Me Up and TV Spots for Applause, The Other Side and Roar.

Four words - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Not a hit against you but unless it is controller specific with that game aka DS4 or hardware specific (First 4k video game is something I see able to be achieved with this game, all jokes aside), I'm not going to bother posting videos for that game otherwise besides the one that is there already. Everyone knows what Just Dance is, let's just act like that conversation never happened lol.

v

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

btw The PS4 Version hopefully going to use nether The PS4 Camera or PlayStation Move, maybe both or optional (I think, no detail given for the PS4 version at this point)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 2009 of 3,115 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4334 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

al2009man wrote:

da1writer wrote:

Benclank01 wrote:

You forgot about more Just Dance 2014 videos like She Wolf, Starships, Gentlemen, Kiss You, Pound the Alarm, Turn Up the Love, Troublemaker, Candy, Blame It on the Boogie, I Kissed a Girl, YMCA, Ghostbusters, Careless Whisper, Fine China, C'mon, Online Multiplayer trailer for Just Dance 2014, #thatPOWER, Where Have You Been, Follow the Leader, Feel This Moment, Limbo, Blurred Lines, Get Lucky, The Way, The Other Side, Jason Derulo's Secret Announcement, She Wolf vs. Where Have You Been, Just Dance, Applause, Roar, Aquarius (Let the Sunshine In), Dancando, Can't Hold Us, Wake Me Up and TV Spots for Applause, The Other Side and Roar.

Four words - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Not a hit against you but unless it is controller specific with that game aka DS4 or hardware specific (First 4k video game is something I see able to be achieved with this game, all jokes aside), I'm not going to bother posting videos for that game otherwise besides the one that is there already. Everyone knows what Just Dance is, let's just act like that conversation never happened lol.

http://youtu.be/kdPgJ9rEx_s

http://youtu.be/Be1H6MDkI9o

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

btw The PS4 Version hopefully going to use nether The PS4 Camera or PlayStation Move, maybe both or optional (I think, no detail given for the PS4 version at this point)

You know what...

Just For that, these two are going to be added as Video 2 and 3 in the Games section of the second post! I'll credit you both, lol.

Nice one al2009man, you made me laugh, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 2010 of 3,115 (194 Views)
0 Likes