Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
3480 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013

jayjay275 wrote:

Will we be able to install and use images on to the PS4 to use as our avatar (Profile picture)?


 

Message 90 of 3,116 (688 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5187 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013
I instantly thought of Oneshyne also.

They also confirmed party chat is not paywalled
Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 91 of 3,116 (968 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5187 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013
@jayjay
I don't believe there has been any information about that, but you can choose to display your Facebook profile picture
Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 92 of 3,116 (966 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5476 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013

Here are some very relevant Access Playstation videos that detail key questions re: PS4:

 

 

 

^ This is the one that confirms the 2000 friend list limit, as well as party chat.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 93 of 3,116 (960 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
6002 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013

ExMimic wrote:
I instantly thought of Oneshyne also.

They also confirmed party chat is not paywalled

Thanks, I updated the info with a link inside the First post under the PlayStation Plus area, seemed appropriate Smiley Wink!

 

Also added the GPU article by Digital Foundry in the GPU section, partly the Specs in the First Post.

Message 94 of 3,116 (952 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
6002 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013

GrindHead_Jim, I was actually wanting to add those videos, including the 20 Things you didn't know video. Sadly I'm at work and only using my phone to do updates. Video link uploads are sort wonky as my phone puts a video at the top of the post every time for some reason. I'll update once I get home to my laptop. Thanks for the links though, will surely use them!

Message 95 of 3,116 (948 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/26/2007
Offline
1846 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013

da1writer wrote:

GrindHead_Jim, I was actually wanting to add those videos, including the 20 Things you didn't know video. Sadly I'm at work and only using my phone to do updates. Video link uploads are sort wonky as my phone puts a video at the top of the post every time for some reason. I'll update once I get home to my laptop. Thanks for the links though, will surely use them!


Couldn't you just link the videos rather than putting them directly into the posts? I can't even view the first page now without my computer lagging really badly and freezing. Shockwave Flash sucks - .-, it is ALWAYS crashing.


Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 96 of 3,116 (943 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13084 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013
I haven't looked at this colossal thread in forever but if you need it http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/playstation-4-party-chat-will-be-free-to-all
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 97 of 3,116 (940 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
6002 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Shadelon wrote:

da1writer wrote:

GrindHead_Jim, I was actually wanting to add those videos, including the 20 Things you didn't know video. Sadly I'm at work and only using my phone to do updates. Video link uploads are sort wonky as my phone puts a video at the top of the post every time for some reason. I'll update once I get home to my laptop. Thanks for the links though, will surely use them!


Couldn't you just link the videos rather than putting them directly into the posts? I can't even view the first page now without my computer lagging really badly and freezing. Shockwave Flash sucks - .-, it is ALWAYS crashing.


 

It's more because of the Game Section in post 2, practically every game has a video attached to it. And that game section is only going to get Bigger. Do you want links or actual videos. If it's a problem, I'll try and fix it. Again, I may have created the that but you guys can shape it however you like.

Message 98 of 3,116 (934 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
3480 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 29, 2013

ExMimic wrote:
@jayjay
I don't believe there has been any information about that, but you can choose to display your Facebook profile picture

Alright. Thanks. 

Message 99 of 3,116 (933 Views)
Reply
0 Likes