Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
2277 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 23, 2013

You_Silly_Human wrote:

Someone apparently has massive amounts of time on their hands.


 


 


It doesn't take that long to find this type of info. da1writer was just nice enough to collect it all in one thread.

Message 40 of 3,116 (534 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
5111 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

ExMimic wrote:

You_Silly_Human wrote:

Someone apparently has massive amounts of time on their hands.


 


 


It doesn't take that long to find this type of info. da1writer was just nice enough to collect it all in one thread.


It only took me two hours to do, I simply knew where to look due to past threads here and articles I read after E3.

Also, the first post wasn't as large as it is now. Suggestions from the community in this thread/forum and PM's showed me more info I could add to the first post. I've been gradually over every couple hours add to the first post. 

 

Message 41 of 3,116 (562 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/26/2013
Offline
154 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 23, 2013
It was informative.
Message 42 of 3,116 (555 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
5111 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

You_Silly_Human wrote:
It was informative.

Thanks, I'm not always this angry guy I portray sometimes, I'll happily help anyone if I can.

I felt this thread could help inform alot of people and I hope it continues to do so in the future as more information about the PS4 comes out.

 

I may have created the thread but it is THE PLAYSTATION COMMUNITY who continues to shape it.

I'll happily add anything to the main first post as long as it's relevant. 

Message 43 of 3,116 (552 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/26/2007
Offline
1846 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 23, 2013

da1writer wrote:

teeborg wrote:

ps4

 

Anyone know what the 'new feeds' refers to in this pic?


http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a462227/ps4-user-interface-screens-show-video-sharing-activity...

 

It's your friends feed, imagine Facebook Timeline, it's this.

 


I really hope the layout of that can be customized. I've never cared for that kind of layout on any website. It just seems very disorganized to me and it really bothers me. A single clean row is much more appealing to me.


Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 44 of 3,116 (546 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
5111 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 23, 2013

We will have to see... hopefully Gamescom sheds some light to alot of things :smileywink:!

 

Added in the PS4 Spec section that the PS4 will NOT include that stand we all have seen (aka stand sold separately)...

Message 45 of 3,116 (539 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
5111 posts
 
Message 46 of 3,116 (533 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5616 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

Jul 23, 2013

Thanks mate! Shared this thread and favorited.. Can't wait to get the PS4

 photo original_zpsuu822nnr.jpg
Message 47 of 3,116 (532 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/08/2007
Online
5111 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it Finally

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Thanks mate! Shared this thread and favorited.. Can't wait to get the PS4


Thanks, as long as everyone finds this thread helpful, I'm happy.

 

DS4 charging station sold separately but nice accessory to have, added link to info on first main post under the Controller section.

Message 48 of 3,116 (517 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/30/2012
Offline
1508 posts
 

Re: Playstation 4: Everything about it so far...

Jul 23, 2013

da1writer wrote:

 

Thanks, I'm not always this angry guy I portray sometimes,

 

I'll happily help anyone if I can.

I felt this thread could help inform alot of people and I hope it continues to do so in the future as more information about the PS4 comes out.

 

I may have created the thread but it is THE PLAYSTATION COMMUNITY who continues to shape it.

I'll happily add anything to the main first post as long as it's relevant. 


Oh, you're THAT guy. :smileywink:

 

That's the way it should be here. We're all gamers and should want to help out when we can. Games should be about fun, and so should the community.

 

Anyway, good job on putting this together. Can't wait to see more remote play videos and hear more about how Gaikai will work. Thanks.

Message 49 of 3,116 (490 Views)