Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Re: PlayStation Exclusives!

Jun 28, 2005

Steppy76 wrote:

Did I say that a game has to get a 90% to be a great,game?  I don't believe I did.  That was simply my cutoff,point, because I don't think ANYONE would dispute 90 or above =,great.  Once again, like I said to example(eggsampull), both,systems games are being judged on the same metric, and 1 review won't,do much to the score as a minimum of 20 reviews are needed for a game,to be included in the rankings.  Do you for some reason think the,Xbox is exempt from the "bad review"?  Point is, I did NOT say PS2,games are bad, I'm merely stating that there are some good Xbox games,as well....egg basically says all Xbox games are bad...see the,difference?  I am not bashing the PS2 while he is bashing the,Xbox.

Oh okay, I dont think all xbox,games are bad. Though I do think ps2 has more "good" games than xbox.,Xbox seems to be lacking in exclusives, though some of it is made up by,the fact that some multiplatform games are better on the xbox (thought,the counterparts dont usually suck on the ps2 so its not too much of an,adventage for the xbox). The other thing I would like to touch up on,(and this was said on gamespot by one of the staff) that if you dont,play a game around the same time its released than the game will not be,as great as the people say it was. Thats cause games keep getting,better and better, and while no good game will ever turn crappy because,of time, it will loose its overall effect on the player, meaning that,you'll feel like that game isnt too special cause you played something,like it before,  even though the game came out before that other,game that you might have played. This becomes a problem when people,start comparing old games to newer ones. For instance, Halo 1 might,have been a good game when it first came out, but when I played it,again, it sucked hard. And Halo 2 is the same way, while it dosnt suck,,its still not as good as when I first played it.
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1537 posts

Jun 28, 2005

,Pirateguy wrote:
Lame thread.

Your mums Lame in Bed...,
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5065 posts

Jun 28, 2005
Xbox 360 already has way better games.  I am waiting for Oblivion, Quake IV, Huxley, Gears of War, Halo 3, Call of Duty 2, Project Gotham Racing 3, and a whole bunch more.  I am not even counting all the launch games I want. 
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5065 posts

Jun 28, 2005

,Sgt.Napalm wrote:

,Aleman wrote:
Take the crap games off the list and we'll do a comparison

Good Xbox exclusives:

Halo
Fable
Crimson Skies
MechAssault
Perfect Dark
Gears of War
KOTOR
Jade Empire
Forza
Project Gotham
Amped
Kameo (looks good)
Banjoo Kazooie sequel (liked the first one)
Prey (looks good)
Ninja Gaiden (may be announced for PS3)
99 Knights (looks good)
Blue Dragon (looks good)
Lost Odyssey (looks good)
Huxley (looks good, may be announced for PS3)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.  I'll be buying both consoles because they both have awesome exclusives.

Message Edited by Aleman on 06-27-2005 10:40 AM

Message Edited by Aleman on 06-27-2005 10:42 AM

Wow, thats a sad list of games. The first 4 in particular make me want to laugh.

...and then half of them have yet to be released (so are they any good?), or their on 360.

Last gen Xbox had the power and PS2 had the games. Now Sony has both, so why should i care about the 360?

You would be sadly mistaken.  Xbox 360 has more power.  Xbox 360 has already better games.  So **bleep**.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5795 posts

Jun 28, 2005
A Fyre Inside unreal.......
Taking maturity to another level I see.
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 85 (1 View)
0 Likes