Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
3355 posts
 

Re: Organization....

Jul 14, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

There used to be alot more but there's been alot of changes with the forums. There used to be sections for even multiplat games but I don't think those got used very much and so alot of the forums with no active mod or community manager(not sure which one) were removed. We'll probably see alot more come online with the different exclusives that will come out.


These forums used to be cool, and they were.  We had cool mods and a pretty great gaming community on here for the longest time.  Now look at them.  (shakes head...)  


In some ways it's much cleaner now and easy to navigate. I am actually surprised there is one already for The Order 1886 but not one for DriveClub.


@shadoefax - You only registered on June 6th 2014, some 5 weeks ago, how do you remember exactly?

 

@murphdawg1 - Totally agree. and where's the Destiny Sub-Forum?

 

BRIT-KO


I had another account and was here for more than 5 years back in the day.  I was here from 2000-2005 under a different account.  I left because everyone else left and had my account closed.  

Conservative by choice.
Southern by the Grace of God !
Message 11 of 33 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
30409 posts
 

Re: Organization....

Jul 14, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

There used to be alot more but there's been alot of changes with the forums. There used to be sections for even multiplat games but I don't think those got used very much and so alot of the forums with no active mod or community manager(not sure which one) were removed. We'll probably see alot more come online with the different exclusives that will come out.


These forums used to be cool, and they were.  We had cool mods and a pretty great gaming community on here for the longest time.  Now look at them.  (shakes head...)  


In some ways it's much cleaner now and easy to navigate. I am actually surprised there is one already for The Order 1886 but not one for DriveClub.


@shadoefax - You only registered on June 6th 2014, some 5 weeks ago, how do you remember exactly?

 

@murphdawg1 - Totally agree. and where's the Destiny Sub-Forum?

 

BRIT-KO


I had another account and was here for more than 5 years back in the day.  I was here from 2000-2005 under a different account.  I left because everyone else left and had my account closed.  


@shadoefax - What was it called?

 

BRIT-KO

Message 12 of 33 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
3355 posts
 

Re: Organization....

Jul 14, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

There used to be alot more but there's been alot of changes with the forums. There used to be sections for even multiplat games but I don't think those got used very much and so alot of the forums with no active mod or community manager(not sure which one) were removed. We'll probably see alot more come online with the different exclusives that will come out.


These forums used to be cool, and they were.  We had cool mods and a pretty great gaming community on here for the longest time.  Now look at them.  (shakes head...)  


In some ways it's much cleaner now and easy to navigate. I am actually surprised there is one already for The Order 1886 but not one for DriveClub.


@shadoefax - You only registered on June 6th 2014, some 5 weeks ago, how do you remember exactly?

 

@murphdawg1 - Totally agree. and where's the Destiny Sub-Forum?

 

BRIT-KO


I had another account and was here for more than 5 years back in the day.  I was here from 2000-2005 under a different account.  I left because everyone else left and had my account closed.  


@shadoefax - What was it called?

 

BRIT-KO


I was Shadowfax back then.  I tried that account name again but someone else took it when I left.  

Conservative by choice.
Southern by the Grace of God !
Message 13 of 33 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
30409 posts
 

Re: Organization....

Jul 14, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

There used to be alot more but there's been alot of changes with the forums. There used to be sections for even multiplat games but I don't think those got used very much and so alot of the forums with no active mod or community manager(not sure which one) were removed. We'll probably see alot more come online with the different exclusives that will come out.


These forums used to be cool, and they were.  We had cool mods and a pretty great gaming community on here for the longest time.  Now look at them.  (shakes head...)  


In some ways it's much cleaner now and easy to navigate. I am actually surprised there is one already for The Order 1886 but not one for DriveClub.


@shadoefax - You only registered on June 6th 2014, some 5 weeks ago, how do you remember exactly?

 

@murphdawg1 - Totally agree. and where's the Destiny Sub-Forum?

 

BRIT-KO


I had another account and was here for more than 5 years back in the day.  I was here from 2000-2005 under a different account.  I left because everyone else left and had my account closed.  


@shadoefax - What was it called?

 

BRIT-KO


I was Shadowfax back then.  I tried that account name again but someone else took it when I left.  


Hmmm, ok!

 

BRIT-KO

Message 14 of 33 (119 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11598 posts
 

Re: Organization....

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

shadoefax wrote:

I was Shadowfax back then.  I tried that account name again but someone else took it when I left.  

 

Welcome back. From my understanding, older accounts are no longer accessible. If you missed the PSU to PSN transition then you didn’t get a chance to merge your PSU ID with your PSN ID. There isn’t a way to do this now.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 15 of 33 (105 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2014
Online
3355 posts
 

Re: Organization....

Jul 14, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

I was Shadowfax back then.  I tried that account name again but someone else took it when I left.  

 

Welcome back. From my understanding, older accounts are no longer accessible. If you missed the PSU to PSN transition then you didn’t get a chance to merge your PSU ID with your PSN ID. There isn’t a way to do this now.


Thank You!  I had Cheatster to deactivate my old account, and I wish I wouldn't have now.  But oh well, I'm here yet again.  

Conservative by choice.
Southern by the Grace of God !
Message 16 of 33 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/25/2014
Offline
4142 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Forum Organization

Jul 14, 2014

I love how the EU forums are set up. US forums are not good in my opinion as the US is non user friendly. On EU I can upload any picture into my forum picture and is just more friendly for me.

Message 17 of 33 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7464 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Forum Organization

Jul 14, 2014

This forums organization went to heck a few months ago. There use to be a nice section for everything and multiple games, third party games, all kinds of stuff. Allowed lots of different sub communities to exist. Sony brass or whoever decided it would be a good idea to throw everything in the same pot so we could all be one giant happy family. I hate what they've done and only remain for some of the relationships I've developed here.

Message 18 of 33 (95 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
9234 posts
 

Re: Organization....

Jul 14, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

shadoefax wrote:

I was Shadowfax back then.  I tried that account name again but someone else took it when I left.  

 

Welcome back. From my understanding, older accounts are no longer accessible. If you missed the PSU to PSN transition then you didn’t get a chance to merge your PSU ID with your PSN ID. There isn’t a way to do this now.


I think I remember that. I could kick myself for not taking the time to do so :smileysad:. Was rather busy in rl and waited too long.

Message 19 of 33 (86 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
574 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Forum Organization

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

i miss the way they used to have it to. most of the time whatever game i was playing atm i could come on here and talk about it and see what others are saying about it, or if i was stuck on something i could get on here and ask about it.

Message 20 of 33 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes