Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 15 2014
By: TheTigerbyte Splicer 62 posts

PlayStation Now Beta

[ Edited ]
42 replies 1223 views Edited Apr 15, 2014

I was just wondering where other people were with the PSNow Beta.  I received an e-mail back in March saying I was invited, filled it all out and it said wait for an e-mail.  Which I never got.  I was wondering if anyone here received a beta invite back in March and if they ever received anything after filling out the invite information.

Mod Edit: Fixed grammar in title and removed Games and Platforms label. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TheTwistedCanuck

User Edit:  Thanks, TheTwistedCanuck, for capitalizing the "S" in PlayStation.  I have no idea how I would have lived with myself without that grammar mistake being fixed. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 43 (1,223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: PlayStation Now Beta

Apr 15, 2014
Same here. I got it March 27th and still no voucher. I contacted support and they said they're sent out at random. I hope I'm not forgotten.
Gamer | Southerner | Christian | Video Game Collector
Know-it-All Gaming Enthusiast | Former Trickshotter
Gamer Since 2000 | Proud Member of ?™ | CoD/BF Veteran
Video Game Collector | XBL 2009-2012 | PSN 2012-Forever

XBL Gamer 1-3-09 to 2-17-12 / PSN 3-3-12 to Forever
Message 2 of 43 (1,178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Same here, I think someone at sony messed up, I dont think we are ever going to get the code for the Beta.

Message 3 of 43 (1,156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Apr 15, 2014

Yup, there are tons of people in the same boat. I keep checking my email everyday for it.

Message 4 of 43 (1,078 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

TheTigerbyte wrote:

I was just wondering where other people were with the PSNow Beta.  I received an e-mail back in March saying I was invited, filled it all out and it said wait for an e-mail.  Which I never got.  I was wondering if anyone here received a beta invite back in March and if they ever received anything after filling out the invite information.

There are many people, including my fellow MVPs, whom got the same invite but no beta code.  I know the waiting game is annoying but basically you just have to wait.   

You can always edit out the mod's edit from your first post if you want :smileywink:

EDIT:  I don't mean you can undo their edit, just that you can edit out where they wrote at the bottom of your first post :smileywink:.

Message 5 of 43 (1,075 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3449 posts

Apr 15, 2014

I got my invite on March 27th, accepted it the next day (March 28th.) Still waiting for the code, so today I looked at that email and click the "accept" again, it didn't bark at me, just let me do it again as if I never had before. This is a screenshot of it from my attempt at accepting for a 2nd time.

Accepted Beta Page

It's not exactly the same as the first time, which had a time amount of about two days listed, as to when I should get my code. So ....

Message 6 of 43 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2124 posts

Apr 15, 2014
Be sure to check your spam folder.
Message 7 of 43 (980 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1476 posts

Apr 16, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TheTigerbyte wrote:

There are many people, including my fellow MVPs, whom got the same invite but no beta code.  I know the waiting game is annoying but basically you just have to wait.   

You can always edit out the mod's edit from your first post if you want :smileywink:

Just a note that editing mod behavior is definitely against the forums guidelines. Sorry guys, but anyone who's doing that, is likely to get a temp ban for doing so =| 

Not fun, I know, but please keep that in mind. 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Message 8 of 43 (913 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25302 posts

Apr 16, 2014

mochuuu wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TheTigerbyte wrote:

Just a note that editing mod behavior is definitely against the forums guidelines. Sorry guys, but anyone who's doing that, is likely to get a temp ban for doing so =| 

wha?

I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Message 9 of 43 (899 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

mochuuu wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

TheTigerbyte wrote:

@mochuuu you misunderstood my intent and I can see why, my wording was not exactly right.   What I meant was that he could edit out the part where the mod typed  EDIT, like I did when I quoted them :smileywink:.   (I asked the mod staff about it in the past)

Message 10 of 43 (888 Views)
0 Likes