Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 11/25/2012
Offline
21 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 1, 2013

Nice. Like BF and haven't played 3 yet. Haven't played Oddworld since the 2nd one and the series went Xbox only. Looking forward to blowing up some scrabs

Message 31 of 144 (642 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
8293 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 1, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jet Set Radio?! Nice. I'm pretty excited it'll be free for PS plus.

I just recently purchased a year of PS plus, so I'll be using it to my advantage.


Yeah... JSR is a repeat PS+ freebie.  It was free a couple of months before they switched over to the IGC model.

Message 32 of 144 (640 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jet Set Radio?! Nice. I'm pretty excited it'll be free for PS plus.

I just recently purchased a year of PS plus, so I'll be using it to my advantage.


Yeah... JSR is a repeat PS+ freebie.  It was free a couple of months before they switched over to the IGC model.


It's good they're bringing it back to free. I've always liked JSR, and this will be a must download right away.

Message 33 of 144 (631 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13439 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

 Why are the US and EU updates different?

 

New PS+ games for EU July

 

PS3:

 

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

 

PS Vita:

 

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

 


Heh. Really wanted Metal Slug too... :smileyindifferent:



Message 34 of 144 (614 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2013
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013
I played battlefield for a real short time when I down in GA. I'll give it another shot. I wouldn't pay for the game, but it's worth a free download.
My PSN
Message 35 of 144 (601 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jet Set Radio?! Nice. I'm pretty excited it'll be free for PS plus.

I just recently purchased a year of PS plus, so I'll be using it to my advantage.


Yeah... JSR is a repeat PS+ freebie.  It was free a couple of months before they switched over to the IGC model.


Incorrect. That was the Vita version of JSR (part of the initial Vita IGC launch). This is the first time the PS3 version is given.

Message 36 of 144 (598 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/19/2008
Online
3643 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

 Why are the US and EU updates different?

 

New PS+ games for EU July

 

PS3:

 

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

 

PS Vita:

 

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

 


Heh. Really wanted Metal Slug too... :smileyindifferent:


The free games given in the US and EU are always different for the most part. That said we already got Payday, Saints row 3 and Ninja Gaiden for free in the past so their not getting much of anything this month that we haven't got already.

Message 37 of 144 (583 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/21/2011
Offline
545 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Jet Set Radio?! Nice. I'm pretty excited it'll be free for PS plus.

I just recently purchased a year of PS plus, so I'll be using it to my advantage.


Yeah... JSR is a repeat PS+ freebie.  It was free a couple of months before they switched over to the IGC model.


Incorrect. That was the Vita version of JSR (part of the initial Vita IGC launch). This is the first time the PS3 version is given.


What he said^
Message 38 of 144 (581 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13439 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

 Why are the US and EU updates different?

 

New PS+ games for EU July

 

PS3:

 

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

 

PS Vita:

 

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

 


Heh. Really wanted Metal Slug too... :smileyindifferent:


The free games given in the US and EU are always different for the most part. That said we already got Payday, Saints row 3 and Ninja Gaiden for free in the past so their not getting much of anything this month that we haven't got already.


Oh I'm in Europe.. I wanted Metal Slug though..

 

Sure I'll take Payday though... But Metal Slug is the best arcade game ever.. I spent many days.. late for school playing that :smileyvery-happy:



Message 39 of 144 (574 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

Aureilia wrote:



Oh I'm in Europe.. I wanted Metal Slug though..

 

Sure I'll take Payday though... But Metal Slug is the best arcade game ever.. I spent many days.. late for school playing that :smileyvery-happy:


Do you not see the URL above? US.playstation. These are the the forums for NA, you're on the wrong site.

Message 40 of 144 (572 Views)
Reply
0 Likes