Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Oh I'm in Europe.. I wanted Metal Slug though..

Sure I'll take Payday though... But Metal Slug is the best arcade game ever.. I spent many days.. late for school playing that :smileyvery-happy:

Do you not see the URL above? US.playstation. These are the the forums for NA, you're on the wrong site.

I know. I know.

I'm not going over there though. Ever.

Message 41 of 144 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Battlefiled 3! I tested that in beta for a bit but ending up never getting it... I have to take advantage of this deal for sure!

Message 42 of 144 (557 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11172 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Even though there isn't anything specific I'm looking forward to in July, I'm kind of glad. I've too many other games to finish polishing, including The Last of Us. Except for the Summer sale, PlayStation Plus continues to deliver another bummer month for the Summer.

Message 43 of 144 (544 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Wow i just bought battlefield last week. But Oddworld is cool i used to love that game but besides that, this month was way better.

Message 44 of 144 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11836 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Just Updated the thread to make it a bit offical. since it's featured in the forums

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 45 of 144 (529 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28901 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Message 46 of 144 (510 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 2, 2013
SWEET! I have been wanting to check out Dokuro for a while but I am not sure what Metal Slug is. I really hope that next week we get something like unit13 or need for speed and a PSP game like Daxter or Secret Agent Clank or maybe hmmmm God of War.

I know, I know. High expectations, but a guy can dream.

And this whole summer discount thing is nice. imam be picking up Mortal Kombat and next week Lego Batman 2.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 47 of 144 (505 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Why are the US and EU updates different?

New PS+ games for EU July

PS3:

Battlefield 3

Payday: The Heist

Saints Row: The Third

PS Vita:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Unit 13

Heh. Really wanted Metal Slug too... :smileyindifferent:

I wish I had the Europe right now actually. I really want Unit 13 and Ninja Gaiden

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 48 of 144 (500 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3966 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I already own BF3 on disc as well as have Premium for it but i'm glad to see more ppl will be playing it, I always tell ppl Battlefield > Call of Duty lol

facebook.com/gamer316
Message 49 of 144 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Since this month sucks for Vita users, I think the PS+ staff needs some guidance:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - EU already got it. Would be the ideal candidate because 1) It's not Cross-Buy, so PS3 users with the collection already are probably hesitant to buy it even if they'd really like to play it on their Vita, 2) it would introduce people to the MGS series that may never have played it, which would be very beneficial if a future MGS title is in the works for Vita, and 3) it's highly rated and provides hours upon hours of gameplay with the multiple titles rolled into one.

LBP Vita - Since LBP2 left the PS3 IGC, it would be the perfect time to add this to the IGC. If Gravity Rush and/or Uncharted:GA leave the IGC, it's also a big enough title to be used for PS+ promo materials. It may also provide a bit of good marketing/promoting for Media Molecule's upcoming Vita-exclusive Tearaway. One of the reasons I bought Guacamelee! on Day One was because I absolutely loved Drinkbox's earlier title, Mutant Blobs From Space, which was in the Vita IGC back in November.

Escape Plan or Little Deviants - lumping them both together because my reasoning behind them is the same: both titles were part of the original marketing of the Vita, particularly shown off because of their utilization of Vita's exclusive features (such as the back touchscreen). Reviews were only mediocre and anyone who wanted them probably already owns them, so offering them for "free" wouldn't hurt future sales that much.

Rayman Origins - Rayman Legends has been confirmed for Vita, so this would be a good way to get people interested, similar to how Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus was offered prior to NGSP2's release.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - LEGO Batman 2 has a bundle, otherwise I'd say that since LOTR is newer. But similar to Rayman Origins, with LEGO Marvel  Super Heroes expected at the end of the year, it would be a good way to get interest.

Message 50 of 144 (483 Views)