Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 2, 2013

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:
SWEET! I have been wanting to check out Dokuro for a while but I am not sure what Metal Slug is. I really hope that next week we get something like unit13 or need for speed and a PSP game like Daxter or Secret Agent Clank or maybe hmmmm God of War.

I know, I know. High expectations, but a guy can dream.

And this whole summer discount thing is nice. imam be picking up Mortal Kombat and next week Lego Batman 2.

The whole month of Plus for July is laid out, so no NFS or any others off your dream list this month :smileysad: Oh well, the discounts are awesome. I'm getting MK (Vita) also.

Message 51 of 144 (574 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 2, 2013

snakeman07 wrote:

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:
SWEET! I have been wanting to check out Dokuro for a while but I am not sure what Metal Slug is. I really hope that next week we get something like unit13 or need for speed and a PSP game like Daxter or Secret Agent Clank or maybe hmmmm God of War.

And this whole summer discount thing is nice. imam be picking up Mortal Kombat and next week Lego Batman 2.

The whole month of Plus for July is laid out, so no NFS or any others off your dream list this month :smileysad: Oh well, the discounts are awesome. I'm getting MK (Vita) also.

Is there a place I can see this at because I would like to see whats coming later in the month.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 52 of 144 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Jul 2, 2013

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:

Is there a place I can see this at because I would like to see whats coming later in the month.

Page 1 of this thread :smileywink:

Message 53 of 144 (565 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jul 2, 2013

snakeman07 wrote:

Page 1 of this thread :smileywink:

Aww man, that's it for the entire month? Im suprised i didn't catch that before:smileylol:

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 54 of 144 (558 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3651 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Since this month sucks for Vita users, I think the PS+ staff needs some guidance:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - EU already got it. Would be the ideal candidate because 1) It's not Cross-Buy, so PS3 users with the collection already are probably hesitant to buy it even if they'd really like to play it on their Vita, 2) it would introduce people to the MGS series that may never have played it, which would be very beneficial if a future MGS title is in the works for Vita, and 3) it's highly rated and provides hours upon hours of gameplay with the multiple titles rolled into one.

LBP Vita - Since LBP2 left the PS3 IGC, it would be the perfect time to add this to the IGC. If Gravity Rush and/or Uncharted:GA leave the IGC, it's also a big enough title to be used for PS+ promo materials. It may also provide a bit of good marketing/promoting for Media Molecule's upcoming Vita-exclusive Tearaway. One of the reasons I bought Guacamelee! on Day One was because I absolutely loved Drinkbox's earlier title, Mutant Blobs From Space, which was in the Vita IGC back in November.

Escape Plan or Little Deviants - lumping them both together because my reasoning behind them is the same: both titles were part of the original marketing of the Vita, particularly shown off because of their utilization of Vita's exclusive features (such as the back touchscreen). Reviews were only mediocre and anyone who wanted them probably already owns them, so offering them for "free" wouldn't hurt future sales that much.

Rayman Origins - Rayman Legends has been confirmed for Vita, so this would be a good way to get people interested, similar to how Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus was offered prior to NGSP2's release.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - LEGO Batman 2 has a bundle, otherwise I'd say that since LOTR is newer. But similar to Rayman Origins, with LEGO Marvel  Super Heroes expected at the end of the year, it would be a good way to get interest.

Ok people keep asking for games such as LBP Vita and Escape Plan and its pointless. Those games are made by Sony and will not be included until they rotate their games out most likely in Nov/Dec. Stop expecting them to be free every month its not going to happen.

Message 55 of 144 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Oddworld HD and Dokuro are only interesting titles for me added to IGC. At least whiners who want the same content as EU will get just BF3 ... for now :smileyvery-happy:.  But it seems I'll need to wait till the end pf the month to get Oddworld or maybe next week ((. Maybe you'll add discounts for DLC for BF3 cause you know it's better to have a Mega Package of content )). 

Message 56 of 144 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Jul 2, 2013
You know a game i'd want for the IGC? inFamous: Festival of Blood.
Message 57 of 144 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Been thinking about picking up jet set for some good reminiscent gameplay. Will most likely put all these to download so I can play if I want. Do not own any of these.
If you add me- let me know your from forum. I get a lot of request.
Message 58 of 144 (480 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Love it!..Keep the hits comming!...PS Plus Rules!....:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 59 of 144 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jul 2, 2013

When on 7-2-2013 is this going to happen. Its 06:52 am and the store has Not up dated. Thanks.

Message 60 of 144 (427 Views)
0 Likes