Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 2, 2013

Ikit-Klaw wrote:

aceofshank027 wrote:

anyone able to get bf3 yet?

Yes I have, you will not see it on the store, but if you select the what's new tab (under playstation network)  you will see it as the upper right tab, now select the game and then Download. Enjoy and happy gaming. 

KUDOS! Thats a pretty neat trick. I was a little upset when the Store updated and I didnt see BF3. Tried your tip and downloading now. Will surely come in handy in the coming months. 

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Message 81 of 144 (1,019 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 2, 2013

yeah i ve had ps+ for a few months now and havent gotten everything down yet. mostly go to store and just play games. honestly never gave the whats new much attention. apparently i shoud explore a little deeper into the xmb 

Message 82 of 144 (1,011 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Trick doesn't work on Vita :smileysad:
我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou,balmungfury
Vita owner, PS4 owner(since week 3)

Get your Portable ID!
Message 83 of 144 (987 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jul 2, 2013
just got my bf3 I hate fps but I can deal whit bf3 for NOW
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 84 of 144 (830 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1151 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Why hasn't the Vita uploaded the IGC yet?

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 85 of 144 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Caption Creator
6101 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Not to interested in anything this month besides oddworld, but ill give them a shot at least. Couple nice little gems in that sale chew. SOLD!
Message 86 of 144 (808 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jul 3, 2013

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:

It's amazing how many people can't read. Only BF3 is the IGC for this week, the rest are spread out each week of the month.

Vita's offerings usually come in weeks 3 and 4.

Message 87 of 144 (779 Views)
Survivor
2492 posts

Jul 3, 2013

The poll question for this week was really hard... :smileysad: I think both were equaly awesome!

Message 88 of 144 (776 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1151 posts

Jul 3, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:

It's amazing how many people can't read. Only BF3 is the IGC for this week, the rest are spread out each week of the month.

Vita's offerings usually come in weeks 3 and 4.

I dont like your attitude Mr. and I caught that after I posted so :smileytongue:

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 89 of 144 (752 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3637 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 3, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Mercenary09 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Since this month sucks for Vita users, I think the PS+ staff needs some guidance:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - EU already got it. Would be the ideal candidate because 1) It's not Cross-Buy, so PS3 users with the collection already are probably hesitant to buy it even if they'd really like to play it on their Vita, 2) it would introduce people to the MGS series that may never have played it, which would be very beneficial if a future MGS title is in the works for Vita, and 3) it's highly rated and provides hours upon hours of gameplay with the multiple titles rolled into one.

LBP Vita - Since LBP2 left the PS3 IGC, it would be the perfect time to add this to the IGC. If Gravity Rush and/or Uncharted:GA leave the IGC, it's also a big enough title to be used for PS+ promo materials. It may also provide a bit of good marketing/promoting for Media Molecule's upcoming Vita-exclusive Tearaway. One of the reasons I bought Guacamelee! on Day One was because I absolutely loved Drinkbox's earlier title, Mutant Blobs From Space, which was in the Vita IGC back in November.

Escape Plan or Little Deviants - lumping them both together because my reasoning behind them is the same: both titles were part of the original marketing of the Vita, particularly shown off because of their utilization of Vita's exclusive features (such as the back touchscreen). Reviews were only mediocre and anyone who wanted them probably already owns them, so offering them for "free" wouldn't hurt future sales that much.

Rayman Origins - Rayman Legends has been confirmed for Vita, so this would be a good way to get people interested, similar to how Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus was offered prior to NGSP2's release.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - LEGO Batman 2 has a bundle, otherwise I'd say that since LOTR is newer. But similar to Rayman Origins, with LEGO Marvel  Super Heroes expected at the end of the year, it would be a good way to get interest.

Ok people keep asking for games such as LBP Vita and Escape Plan and its pointless. Those games are made by Sony and will not be included until they rotate their games out most likely in Nov/Dec. Stop expecting them to be free every month its not going to happen.

Notice how I said if UGA or GR left, LBP Vita would be a worthy replacement. And you are completely wrong about Escape Plan - that was developed by Fun Bit Interactive, a third party studio.

Yes but Sony Published Escape Plan and Sony owns the rights to Escape Plan so yes it is their game sorry.

Message 90 of 144 (728 Views)
0 Likes