Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 2, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Even though there isn't anything specific I'm looking forward to in July, I'm kind of glad. I've too many other games to finish polishing, including The Last of Us. Except for the Summer sale, PlayStation Plus continues to deliver another bummer month for the Summer.

gray I just don't understand you.

you talked **bleep** about SR3 and yet your trophy card is showing you are playing that.  you are very negative for an mvp

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 61 of 144 (741 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 2, 2013

vizio57 wrote:

When on 7-2-2013 is this going to happen. Its 06:52 am and the store has Not up dated. Thanks.

It usually happens at 7:00pm central time.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 62 of 144 (722 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 2, 2013

Thanks for the reply.

Message 63 of 144 (718 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Not a problem at all. PS+ sometime updates sooner. one time it updated at 3:00 but the new games are added always at 7:00

Message 64 of 144 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Since this month sucks for Vita users, I think the PS+ staff needs some guidance:

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - EU already got it. Would be the ideal candidate because 1) It's not Cross-Buy, so PS3 users with the collection already are probably hesitant to buy it even if they'd really like to play it on their Vita, 2) it would introduce people to the MGS series that may never have played it, which would be very beneficial if a future MGS title is in the works for Vita, and 3) it's highly rated and provides hours upon hours of gameplay with the multiple titles rolled into one.

LBP Vita - Since LBP2 left the PS3 IGC, it would be the perfect time to add this to the IGC. If Gravity Rush and/or Uncharted:GA leave the IGC, it's also a big enough title to be used for PS+ promo materials. It may also provide a bit of good marketing/promoting for Media Molecule's upcoming Vita-exclusive Tearaway. One of the reasons I bought Guacamelee! on Day One was because I absolutely loved Drinkbox's earlier title, Mutant Blobs From Space, which was in the Vita IGC back in November.

Escape Plan or Little Deviants - lumping them both together because my reasoning behind them is the same: both titles were part of the original marketing of the Vita, particularly shown off because of their utilization of Vita's exclusive features (such as the back touchscreen). Reviews were only mediocre and anyone who wanted them probably already owns them, so offering them for "free" wouldn't hurt future sales that much.

Rayman Origins - Rayman Legends has been confirmed for Vita, so this would be a good way to get people interested, similar to how Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus was offered prior to NGSP2's release.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings - LEGO Batman 2 has a bundle, otherwise I'd say that since LOTR is newer. But similar to Rayman Origins, with LEGO Marvel  Super Heroes expected at the end of the year, it would be a good way to get interest.

Ok people keep asking for games such as LBP Vita and Escape Plan and its pointless. Those games are made by Sony and will not be included until they rotate their games out most likely in Nov/Dec. Stop expecting them to be free every month its not going to happen.

Don't care

I WANT IT! *in Nicolas Cage's voice*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 65 of 144 (712 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

I'm still pretty new to the PS3 after my 9 "other console" bricks or RRoD's. BF3 was a main staple of my gaming diet. When I opted over to Sony for my gaming needs, I jumped on the PS Plus and so glad I did! I missed playing BF3 and really could not justify purchasing another copy.

This account is being put to pasture soon...Danny_Xanax shall be the new me.
BHD | LaG | Twitter
Message 66 of 144 (710 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Dantology65 wrote:

I'm still pretty new to the PS3 after my 9 "other console" bricks or RRoD's. BF3 was a main staple of my gaming diet. When I opted over to Sony for my gaming needs, I jumped on the PS Plus and so glad I did! I missed playing BF3 and really could not justify purchasing another copy.

Well im glad you picked Sony. Im sure you will love the Playstation and all it brings.

Message 67 of 144 (700 Views)
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I think you vita users need to shut up and  thank Sony for giving you games at all and yes if you want to push your vita sony you need to add more ps3 and vita games stop putting  psp games do something like this  2 ps3 games 2 vita games and 1 psp game   or 3 ps3 games 3 vita  games and  call it a day  i think psp games  are not  needed   sense vita will be the hand held of the ps4

photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 68 of 144 (694 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Galibis wrote:

I think you vita users need to shut up and  thank Sony for giving you games at all and yes if you want to push your vita sony you need to add more ps3 and vita games stop putting  psp games do something like this  2 ps3 games 2 vita games and 1 psp game   or 3 ps3 games 3 vita  games and  call it a day  i think psp games  are not  needed   sense vita will be the hand held of the ps4

I agree with you. The PSP games arnt needed though some of them are cool. The Vita needs to focus on this gen not last. And Im a Vita user but I never whine, Im usually quite pleased with what I have.

Message 69 of 144 (680 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 2, 2013

What great deals! :robothappy:

I'm getting Mortal Kombat for VIta, Shadow of the Colossus, and Batman. If I have a little left over will get Ratched Collection.

And Metal Slug xx, Battlefield 3 free is a great offer thank you! 

Message 70 of 144 (676 Views)
0 Likes