Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/13/2009
Online
861 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

lil_H2012 wrote:

i have a problem before batttlefield 3 was free on playstation plus i downloaded the time trail and four days ago i was trying to download it but every time im down downloading it its a time trail i dont know what to do its very annoying for me i would like it if someone help me with this cause i really want to play it please someone help me!!


Did you try playing through the trial? I think the general rule is that you have to do that first before you can unlock the full game.

Message 101 of 144 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/07/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 7, 2013

 

hey y cant i get $50 added 2 my wallet when someone sent it to me through a code?

Message 102 of 144 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2006
Offline
7190 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 8, 2013

lil_H2012 wrote:

i have a problem before batttlefield 3 was free on playstation plus i downloaded the time trail and four days ago i was trying to download it but every time im down downloading it its a time trail i dont know what to do its very annoying for me i would like it if someone help me with this cause i really want to play it please someone help me!!


Did you finish the trial? You will need to play the 1 hour trial in full, until it boots you from the game. That way it'll expire. Then, load it up again and it should magically transform into the full game.

Message 103 of 144 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2006
Offline
7190 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 8, 2013

ProMeTheus352 wrote:

 

hey y cant i get $50 added 2 my wallet when someone sent it to me through a code?


1: The code was fake

2: The code was from a spam message and was also fake

3: You didn't type it in correctly

 

Message 104 of 144 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

smoothboarder540 wrote:
I was about to ask if anyone saw Oddworld at the top of the screen. I guess we'll be getting that on Tuesday. It's not like it's a big surprise though. It was 50/50 between that and Jet Set Radio. Personally, this wasn't a great month. I already have BF3. Of all of the months to copy EU, they do it this month. Plus I already have Jet Set on Vita.

IDK its not in my store either.... I was really looking forward to it.

 

Still for $10....

 

 

EDIT: OMG My PS+ expired... Thats why

 

Message 105 of 144 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/24/2006
Offline
1124 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 8, 2013

I missed out on Fat Princess and Escape Plan. Darn

Message 106 of 144 (240 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/02/2009
Offline
704 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 8, 2013

Nice thread AL

lsu
Message 107 of 144 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Should i...

 

Use this thread until the end of July or create a new one?

 

update: i give it 30 minutes until i update the thread with july 9th details

Message 108 of 144 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

This week's update is already live http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/08/playstation-plus-oddworld-munchs-oddysee-hd-free-for-ps-pl...

 

I'm still thinking if i can still use this thread but remove July 2nd update highlight. It might be easier to check out what Free games thats coming in July. Like. in the end of July any one of your can post your feedbacks here about July's update and after July

 


Okay, will continue using this thread until the end of july

Message 109 of 144 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 8, 2013

al2009man wrote:

This week's update is already live http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/08/playstation-plus-oddworld-munchs-oddysee-hd-free-for-ps-pl...

 

I'm still thinking if i can still use this thread but remove July 2nd update highlight. It might be easier to check out what Free games thats coming in July. Like. in the end of July any one of your can post your feedbacks here about July's update and after July

 


Okay, will continue using this thread until the end of july


Morgan will create an official thread each week, just give it time. He was apparently in a meeting today.

Message 110 of 144 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes