Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10394 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 9, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

al2009man wrote:

This week's update is already live http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/08/playstation-plus-oddworld-munchs-oddysee-hd-free-for-ps-pl...

 

I'm still thinking if i can still use this thread but remove July 2nd update highlight. It might be easier to check out what Free games thats coming in July. Like. in the end of July any one of your can post your feedbacks here about July's update and after July

 


Okay, will continue using this thread until the end of july


Morgan will create an official thread each week, just give it time. He was apparently in a meeting today.


Too late. already updated the un-official thread. but Morgan can always use my thread anytime

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 144 (408 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/09/2013
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 9th 2013 Update: Munch’s Oddysee HD Free for PS Plus Members

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2013

Ahhh! Cmon. I don't wat to pay for ancient games from a previous console, or games that are complete failures. With the exception of maybe 2 games your sale was awful, ghetto garage sale material. The 360's was much better. And that echos for this months + releases. Please give us some games that were at least from this era and atleast somewhat pleasently reviewed from some source. You've just begun to hook us NA cutomers up nicely, don't quit now.

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 144 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 06/22/2009
Online
1463 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 9, 2013

al2009man wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

al2009man wrote:

This week's update is already live http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/08/playstation-plus-oddworld-munchs-oddysee-hd-free-for-ps-pl...

 

I'm still thinking if i can still use this thread but remove July 2nd update highlight. It might be easier to check out what Free games thats coming in July. Like. in the end of July any one of your can post your feedbacks here about July's update and after July

 


Okay, will continue using this thread until the end of july


Morgan will create an official thread each week, just give it time. He was apparently in a meeting today.


Too late. already updated the un-official thread. but Morgan can always use my thread anytime


Appreciate the help! yeah I couldn't make the post yesterday. I'm going to update the image on the front page, and we'll just keep using this thread. I'll probably be back and able to make a new one next week. Thanks for the help!

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo


Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 144 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10394 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 2nd 2013 Update: BF3 Free for Members, Summer Blast Discount

Jul 9, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

al2009man wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

al2009man wrote:

This week's update is already live http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/07/08/playstation-plus-oddworld-munchs-oddysee-hd-free-for-ps-pl...

 

I'm still thinking if i can still use this thread but remove July 2nd update highlight. It might be easier to check out what Free games thats coming in July. Like. in the end of July any one of your can post your feedbacks here about July's update and after July

 


Okay, will continue using this thread until the end of july


Morgan will create an official thread each week, just give it time. He was apparently in a meeting today.


Too late. already updated the un-official thread. but Morgan can always use my thread anytime


Appreciate the help! yeah I couldn't make the post yesterday. I'm going to update the image on the front page, and we'll just keep using this thread. I'll probably be back and able to make a new one next week. Thanks for the help!


Good. but i still use this thread....expect with your thread link on it :smileytongue:

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 144 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/18/2008
Offline
85 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 9th 2013 Update: Munch’s Oddysee HD Free for PS Plus Members

Jul 9, 2013

Woah woah woah calm down BF3 haters im HAPPY that PP is finally giving hardcore ps3 members what they want and not this vita crap I don't own a vita i don't care about the vita I honestly wish that Playstation Plus WAS ONLY for PS3 not PSP or Vita so be lucky you even get vita cuz im preettty sure if it came to a vote-Do you want Vita and PSP incorporated into Playstation Plus or more games for the Ps3- vita would lose too many ps3 users not enough vita land lovers.

So every time I see you Vita lovers hatin on the hardcore ps3 players I just gotta reply with the same crap

Battlefield 3 Play On

 

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 144 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 9th 2013 Update: Munch’s Oddysee HD Free for PS Plus Members

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

You must be a Hard Core Hacker who Loves to Prey on the Less Skilled !!!!! What comes around goes around. Your days are Numbered.

This game is Not the third verson of BF2. It is  really BattleField Bad Company 3. Ea and Dice dumped BF2 when they created battlefield Bad Company.

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 144 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/24/2012
Online
157 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 9th 2013 Update: Munch’s Oddysee HD Free for PS Plus Members

Jul 10, 2013
I am trying to buy Alice: Madness Returns but I cant. Is it because I did download the Game Trail. I have Plus
Playstation Money
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 144 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10394 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 9th 2013 Update: Munch’s Oddysee HD Free for PS Plus Members

Jul 10, 2013

vizio57 wrote:

 

This game is Not the third verson of BF2. It is  really BattleField Bad Company 3. Ea and Dice dumped BF2 when they created battlefield Bad Company.


it's a a direct sequel to 2005's Battlefield 2, and the eleventh installment in the Battlefield franchise.

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 144 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
5943 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July 2013 Update: BF3, Metal Slug XX and moar

Jul 10, 2013
Downloading Oddworld now. I've never played any of the games in the series, so this should be interesting.
Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 144 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/17/2013
Offline
9 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Plus July Preview/July 9th 2013 Update: Munch’s Oddysee HD Free for PS Plus Members

Jul 10, 2013

I'm located in the US & I currently don't even see Alice on the Summer Sale page. Really dissapointing if it won't be included in the sale. Fight Night Champion is also missing for me as well. The store page lists 1-16 currently on sale. 

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 144 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes