3341 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus: October Preview

Sep 28, 2013

TMAZT3R wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

TMAZT3R wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Another MEDIOCRE month. 

That is your opinion. To me it is a wonderful month.

That's your opinion. To me it's a mediocre month... it goes both ways genius.

I don't see the reason for you even quoting my comment since I was voicing 'MY OPINION' which seem to have slapped you in the face upon entering this thread. 

If you would have stated in your post "MY OPINION" then I would have not commented. However you did not, so I stated that it was your opinion. To be honest there is nothing to get butt hurt over here, and yes it goes both ways so nobody will win the arguement which there should not have been.

You make no sense.

If I enter a thread & make a comment then Clearly it's MY OPINION smart arse. Exactly there's nothing to get butt hurt over so you quoting me should have never happened. If you're satisfied with the selection of games you should simply entered the thread & voiced your opinion instead of trying to point out yhe obvious.

Message 31 of 126 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Sep 28, 2013

Looks like a great line up! Looking forward to it!

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 32 of 126 (408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 28, 2013

really bummed i was hoping we got the same thing the eu did really really wanted to check out dragons dogma and far cry 3 i hope they come in the  future cause i do love the ps plus service and im going to continue to purchase it but as for ps3 games im hoarding all my extra cash for the ps4 thanks sony you do have xbox gold or whatever its called beat hands down

Message 33 of 126 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Sep 28, 2013
This month is ok but, VERY UNFAIR the uk has gotten BATMAN ARKHAM CITY,ASSASSINS CREED3,AND FARCRY3! It got me wondering were is our really big hits like give us an ASSASSINS CREED,BORDERLANDS2,DISHONORED.Come on try to keep psplus even and fair enough in all countries.
Message 34 of 126 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Sep 28, 2013

sqaullll wrote:
This month is ok but, VERY UNFAIR the uk has gotten BATMAN ARKHAM CITY,ASSASSINS CREED3,AND FARCRY3! It got me wondering were is our really big hits like give us an ASSASSINS CREED,BORDERLANDS2,DISHONORED.Come on try to keep psplus even and fair enough in all countries.

If you're subscribed to PS+ for the most popular AAA titles, you're in it for the wrong reason.

Message 35 of 126 (354 Views)
Wastelander
605 posts

Sep 28, 2013
Am I the only one going HOLY **bleep** THIS IS SUCH AN EPIC LINE UP, I OWN NONE OF THESE GAMES BUT HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD ABOUT THEM! or are there some other people as well?
Message 36 of 126 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Sep 28, 2013

If people want an AAA game so badly, save the money you use from Plus and buy one. The only difference is you only get one AAA game that loses value. Plus gives you many games and wil always increase in value.  Smiley Very Happy

Whiners should take a bus. Gamers should stay with Plus!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 126 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

I personally love this months line up. Best in a while. I really do not like the EU AAA games because they are all too popular and ones I usually buy anyways. I like getting games I may have missed like Kindoms of Amular and many others we have gotten over the past months. I do not own a vita personally but I would say that I think Vita could get better AAA games than they have been getting. Vita needs to get bigger full games for its users like LittleBigPlanet Vita, Resistance Burning Skies, Assassins Creed Liberation, or Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. Seems like vita owners would deserve some of them since they really have not GREAT games for the most part over the past few months.

Message 38 of 126 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Shinra_Soldier7 wrote:

I personally love this months line up. Best in a while. I really do not like the EU AAA games because they are all too popular and ones I usually buy anyways. I like getting games I may have missed like Kindoms of Amular and many others we have gotten over the past months. I do not own a vita personally but I would say that I think Vita could get better AAA games than they have been getting. Vita needs to get bigger full games for its users like LittleBigPlanet Vita, Resistance Burning Skies, Assassins Creed Liberation, or Sly Cooper Thieves in Time. Seems like vita owners would deserve some of them since they really have not GREAT games for the most part over the past few months.

Odd reasoning. You dislike Europe's Plus because it gets AAA titles and you want Plus to offer smaller titles. But you think that Vita would require AAA IGC titles? Doesn't really fit together.

Especially as the Vita generally has more an indie focusation, which suits the system very well. Hotline Miami is actually perfect for the IGC. Can't wait to see either that game or Guacamelee in Europe soon. 

Message 39 of 126 (304 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Golwar wrote:

Shinra_Soldier7 wrote:

Odd reasoning. You dislike Europe's Plus because it gets AAA titles and you want Plus to offer smaller titles. But you think that Vita would require AAA IGC titles? Doesn't really fit together.

Especially as the Vita generally has more an indie focusation, which suits the system very well. Hotline Miami is actually perfect for the IGC. Can't wait to see either that game or Guacamelee in Europe soon. 

Yes because EU AAA titles are more popular than the AAA we get over here. Like I said, I do not own a Vita so it does not affect me but Vita never gets any AAA titles at all it seems. I am not saying we should not get AAA titles. I am saying I like the AAA titles we have been getting than the more popular ones EU gets because I normally buy those games when they release. For example, AC3 and FC3 are pretty popular and huge hits that any bought. Kindoms of Amular is definitely one that many could have missed just like other games we have gotten like Sleeping Dogs and such. Hotline Maimi looks great, I can't wait to play it on the ps3 and know it will be great for the Vita as well. I am just saying that Vita needs more AAA games because it seems like they never get any. I want more AAA games over indie games but not ones that are overly popular. I just like getting the chance to try games I normally would not have bought in the first place. Vita just seems to get small, older games for the most part. Owner deserve at least a few more AAA games than what they get. Sorry if I did not state my point clearly enough. 

Message 40 of 126 (270 Views)