Dec 16 2013
By: SALVAG3-KNIGHT First Son 4 posts

PlayStation Plus is NOT for me

52 replies 511 views Edited Dec 16, 2013

Hello Sony, It saddens me that I will not be purchasing a PlayStation 4. I will not purchase PlayStation Plus just to be able to play online games. People already purchase internet access from internet companies. Why should we have to buy access to your servers as another payment for online access? I have owned all of PlayStation consoles and have enjoyed them. There's a reason why I refuse to buy an Xbox and that reason is another payment for online access? It is just another greedy way to get more money from people's pockets by limiting people on what they can do. Sure you can get sales on games and other accessories by having PlayStation Plus but to be able to play online as well? This doesn't sound like Sony. You are a huge company. You don't need more money from people. I guarantee you that if you kept certain policies the same that people would play your console over others. I never cared about PlayStation Plus but now you are forcing people to buy it to be online. It is just like Xbox fans being forced to use Kinect now or else. Don't be greedy Sony. I've loved your products but this is starting to become too much. You didn't have subscription fees then, let's not start now.

Thank You.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 53 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Re: PlayStation Plus is NOT for me

Dec 16, 2013

If you can't afford $0.14 a day you should not play video games.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 53 (507 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 16, 2013

If you can't afford playstation plus then that lets me know that you can't afford a Playstation 4! You're trying to blame Playstation Plus as the reason why you're not going to be a ps4, but it's obvious that you can't afford one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 53 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 16, 2013

You don't get it. It is still a constant payment. So no thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 53 (498 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 16, 2013
Get off of this website cause you're wasting space for relevant topics
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 53 (491 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 16, 2013

No the games I would like to play require online access whichin return costs more money to be online. I hate that Sony is becoming like Xbox.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 53 (490 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1536 posts

Dec 16, 2013

Cheaper than getting COD every year along with the DLCs. 
Nice collection of free games to play.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 53 (485 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 16, 2013
Only you hate Sony! We don't! Now leave this site cause no one cares about you acting like a chick about a cheap subscription.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 53 (482 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Dec 16, 2013

SALVAG3-KNIGHT wrote:

No the games I would like to play require online access whichin return costs more money to be online. I hate that Sony is becoming like Xbox.

Those games you want to play online use servers. Those servers cost money to maintain. If you want those online games to run smooth and problem free then you pay that $0.14 a day. Pay or don't play.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 53 (471 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 16, 2013

Putting words in my post? You know poeple do have lives you know. It would be a waste of money to pay online access for those who do stuff other than no-lifing video games all day.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 53 (470 Views)