Fender Bender
3148 posts

Re: PlayStation and Extra Life Team Up For Children’s Hospitals

Oct 16, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

PLEASE extend this PLEASE! I really want to do this on my PS4.. I do not own a PS3 and I refuse to buy one.. I want to do this for the Playstation 4 coming up in a few weeks.. PLEASEEE

Thats kinda odd... the event is on the 2nd of Nov... PS4 comes out after that... UMMM maybe next year? And Just a note... Donations that count for this year count untill the End of December I think... they hold the Event in November, yet you can donate till the end of the year for it to count for this years fund raiser... 

Yet it would be cool if you could join us for the Event even though you do not have a Ps3... you can play a gameboy or Vita or simply play chess or Soccer (or Football) for 25 hours, and still earn your Rewards for the PS4... Ps4 will have the Plus program I hear... 

Photobucket
Message 41 of 53 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Patchex wrote:

Too Bad Glasswalls didn't make a Extra life Page this year, and Now Temptist Fire has stepted down as community manager too, I forget who the new HOME community manager is now, yet having someone like that or a Team of Sony Devs to donate to threw the PS store would help I think... Plus it would help people like you who want to donate yet dont know where to donate to or for which team... 

But we can ask Tempest if he could make a Extra Life Page (he pretty much got his stuff. i heard he recently built a Gaming PC just to play Battlefield 4 Beta Smiley Tongue

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 42 of 53 (231 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

Oct 16, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

PLEASE extend this PLEASE! I really want to do this on my PS4.. I do not own a PS3 and I refuse to buy one.. I want to do this for the Playstation 4 coming up in a few weeks.. PLEASEEE

There's always next year! The Extra Life team are the ones that set the time of the event for the community, and 11/2 was the date they needed to go. 

But you don't need to play for 24 hours to raise donations for Extra Life! You can always register, and create your account to start raising money for the children's hospotal of your choice.

Message 43 of 53 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Oct 16, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

There's always next year! The Extra Life team are the ones that set the time of the event for the community, and 11/2 was the date they needed to go. 

But you don't need to play for 24 hours to raise donations for Extra Life! You can always register, and create your account to start raising money for the children's hospotal of your choice.

Oh I see.. I appreciate the advice.. I might just do that then next year since I missed out.. I do volunteer work as well and this would be an extra boost also I love doing charities and fundraisers.. This would be my first gaming charitiy all for a good cause!

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 44 of 53 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 17, 2013

Currently getting ready to game for Extra Life. Already donated $75, but can always find room for more. Also set up my Twitch Channel to support Extra Life. Just waiting on my equipment before I can start streaming.

Extra Life Profile:

http://www.extra-life.org/participant/Militaratus

Selected Team:

PlayStation Community

Twitch Channel:

http://www.twitch.tv/Militaratus

Message 45 of 53 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Oct 22, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

Well no ones going to break down your door and make you do the 24 or 25 hours lol, yet Wouldn't it be more fun to actually game? You can also space it out, it does not have to be all at once...  

We get to have 25 hours this year because 11/2 is the day the clocks fall back so we get the extra hour once a year only...

You can raise money all year, its not just this one day, this is just an event day...

Hey question for Staff of Sony, I already keep up with my plus membership, and honestly I'm not interested or all ready own all of the prizes associated with the Promo Event, yet I have been registered for a long time and I always Play my PS3 for the Event... So if you are already registered when you came out with this promo, How do I Make it so People know I am a PS3 Gamer? Is there a way to do this if you have already been registered, and also This does not mean I have to change the team I am on right?

Photobucket
Message 46 of 53 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Oct 25, 2013

I went into the Live Chat in Extra-life and Miss Kelly (a volunteer) Gave me this link to Add my self to the Playstaion Movement with out Changing my Team!!!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=cms.page&id=1056

Photobucket
Message 47 of 53 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Oct 25, 2013

i has no luck Smiley Sad 

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=62751

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 48 of 53 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Oct 25, 2013

No luck? Do you mean in your Fundraising? Or in switching to the Playstation Movement?

Photobucket
Message 49 of 53 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Oct 25, 2013

Patchex wrote:

No luck? Do you mean in your Fundraising? Or in switching to the Playstation Movement?

fundraising lol 

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 50 of 53 (130 Views)
0 Likes