Apr 09 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

PlayStation.com’s Trophy Page Levels Up

[ Edited ]
14 replies 1247 views Edited Apr 9, 2013

PlayStation.com’s Trophy Page Levels Up

+ Posted by Cade Peterson // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

Trophies on PlayStation.com

You might have noticed that we revamped the Trophies page on PlayStation.com, adding new social features to help you compare and compete with your PlayStation Network buddies.

Let’s take a quick tour.

Here’s an image to show you where to find the new PlayStation Trophies page. You can find the page by using the top navigation bar at PlayStation.com, and looking under the Community section.

If you’re logged in to your PSN account on PlayStation.com, you’ll find a smorgasbord of content – Recently Played Games, Quick Links, Favorite Friends, PlayStation News, Friends, and more. All of this dynamically serves you fresh and relevant content.

Once you’re acclimated, check out the Quick Links module where you’ll find several useful tools. Among the many new features, my favorite is the Compare Trophies. Now, you might be thinking, “We can already do that!” True, but now you can compare up to 4 of your friends at once. From the Quick Links module, click “Friends”. Hover over a friend’s PSN ID, and then click Compare Trophies.

Also, if you want to flex your strong gaming muscle, check out the Portable ID page. While this page isn’t new, there are new features there including the Your Latest Trophies module where you can select a trophy you’re proud of and post it to Facebook.

Trophies on PlayStation.com      Trophies on PlayStation.com

My final favorite addition is displayed in the module called “What your friends are playing.” In it, six recently online friends are displayed and the game they most recently played.

This is all live now, so go explore! Trophy hunters, get those bookmarks ready.

Message 1 of 15 (1,247 Views)
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Re: PlayStation.com’s Trophy Page Levels Up

Apr 9, 2013
Message 2 of 15 (1,235 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28911 posts

Apr 9, 2013
It's nice but it's still behind sites like PS3trophies.com and and PSNprofiles. Especially PSNprofiles.

This is a big step forward though.
Message 3 of 15 (1,190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Apr 9, 2013

It finally gets updated!

But sadly, psnprofiles.com is currnetly the best one and has been. 

YB

Message 4 of 15 (1,182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5791 posts

Apr 9, 2013

Agreed with guys above. But good that it kept someone busy. :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 15 (1,166 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49161 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Yeah the new trophy page is very nice, I am enjoying it a lot :smileyhappy:

I still wish I could just enter a random PSN ID that isn't on my friends list to check their trophies though!

Message 6 of 15 (1,050 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3570 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I've been writing about these changes for over a week and they are all the same as before. Comparing Trophies is lesser than it was before. It looks nice, but I could compare deep down into actual game trophies before. Now I don't know when this or that was gotten by anyone. Makes having friends that currently play same things harder to figure out, or rather, should I add this or that person based on what I can research on the PC. 

Another problem is that anyone with PS Vita trophies that has played Plants vs. Zombies on the PS Vita has a shorter "View All Trophies" list than should show. Any trophy from other games gotten since last time got one from PvZV will show up, but PvZV doesn't or anything below it.

Everyone I've checked that has PvZV on their Trophy List anywhere else trophies can be looked at (PS3, PS Vita, ca.playstation, psntrophies, etc.) as well as the COMPARE TROPHIES feature here on us.playstation, it's right there, where the US site trophy list for them ends, there is the PvZV game and then the rest of that person's trophies. 

Message 7 of 15 (1,042 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Like the new page and features,not that big on trophys but its a very cool feature for those that do,love the way it looks,THX...:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 8 of 15 (1,030 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6650 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

The new page is nice, but why can`t we view all your trophies on the page, I keep looking through it, but it would only show my the last 5 games I played, and would only show the completed list if I compared trophies with a friend.

Also why did you get rid of the public trophy search?

Message 9 of 15 (997 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Apr 10, 2013

bookepride wrote:

It finally gets updated!

But sadly, psnprofiles.com is currnetly the best one and has been. 

I agree with this, but I do like the update Sony did to their trophy page.

Message 10 of 15 (984 Views)
0 Likes