Jun 10 2012
By: melt_the_monkey First Son 1 posts

Playstaion one classic request??

8 replies 304 views Edited Jun 10, 2012

Where do I go to request Sony to make a playstation one game available on the psn. I really think they should add bugs bunny lost in time and my life would be complete I use to play this game so much when I was a kid. Please Sony make this a classic so I can play on my vita when ever you guys put Paine classics on the vita. I've had a vita since day one and to play this game on there would be awesome so do it for me it's the least you can do for making me wait for playstation one classics on the vita. Please and thank you

Message 1 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Playstaion one classic request??

Jun 15, 2012

I just contacted them. I forget how I did it, but I ended up emailing them to the media center. Ultimately, I dont think they will ever read my email, but it was worth a shot. The best thing to do is to ultimately talk a lot about it online and hopefully they will look at it and consider your suggestions. Hope this helps! ^_^

Message 2 of 9 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Re: Playstation one classic request??

Jul 5, 2012

I have to agree with you... I have sent requests about this one game and have not heard anything back... I still hope that someday they add it because it was the very game that I grew up with n I never had the pleasure to complete it since the day my system was destroyed... But now that I have the PS3 I can once again play all the classic games that I have come to love.

Message 3 of 9 (298 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jul 11, 2012

When you get in contact with Sony tell them to go ahead and add Vandal Hearts to psone classic as well.

Message 4 of 9 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Aug 13, 2012

I've heard tomba/tombi is on US PS store is there any chance this will be released in Europe as well?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 9 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10423 posts

Aug 15, 2012

They usually read emails every 2-3 days. Give them time, and they'll respond. Smiley Wink

As for requesting a game to be on PSN, you'll have to ask the Developers of the game, and not SONY.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 6 of 9 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Aug 18, 2012
i would totally freak if they added vandal hearts or legend of legaia
Message 7 of 9 (219 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 25, 2012

jwthoune2 wrote:
i would totally freak if they added vandal hearts or legend of legaia

Hey, I totally bump both of those requests!  

Especially Vandal Hearts: 

It was an amazing tactical RPG, definitely one of the best I've played.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SnxFx1XzOM

I would love to see this game on the PSone store, I'd buy it in a heartbeat for $5-$10.

I remember Legend of Legaia pretty fondly, too - but it didn't age quite as well as Vandal Hearts has.  Either way, both good choices!

Message 8 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Would be great if they add Legend of Legaia into the ps1 classics, Also I want Eternal Eyes darnit! 

Message 9 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes