Apr 05 2013
By: lazarojenrry Wastelander 631 posts

! Playstation 4 Questions !

8 replies 351 views Edited Apr 5, 2013
Hello people I have questions for all of you to answer.

1. Would the playstation 4 would live forever without errors if is their last console ?

2. Is the playstation 4 could be allowed to play playstation 3 disk and 4s that's what we wanted.

3. Did they've had made a fan that can blow out lots of hot air out ?

4. If the playstation 4 have chips like CPU does it had a shield so the heat would damage it.

5. Is the playstation 4 is going to be secure by Sony so if breachers tries to get in the security defense system ?

6. If the playstation 4 going to be success from the result from the people playing it is the ps4 going to be the next Hall Of Playstation Fame ?

7. Is the price for the system is going to be around $400 ? or $399 ?

8. If you put your PSN account on the playstation 4 should all your downloads could be on that system ?

9. If the ps3 having trouble like YLOD or RLOD is there going to be an option for that without spending hard cash for giving it to Sony for repairs ?

10. Are you sure this playstation 4 can run better than the PC or just like the PS3 ?

Ok so before I buy the system I want to know if the system would last forever and then I'll think about buying it if they lower the price a little like about over 2 years.

Because you know we can spend money on system that are going to malfunction in the future.

PSN: laz
Message 1 of 9 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2609 posts

Re: ! Playstation 4 Questions !

Apr 5, 2013

lazarojenrry wrote:
Hello people I have questions for all of you to answer.

1. Would the playstation 4 would live forever without errors if is their last console ? Nothing lasts forever

2. Is the playstation 4 could be allowed to play playstation 3 disk and 4s that's what we wanted. Most likely not, though they can do some sort of verification of it and emulate it using Gaikai

3. Did they've had made a fan that can blow out lots of hot air out ? Probably

4. If the playstation 4 have chips like CPU does it had a shield so the heat would damage it. You lost me at that last part

5. Is the playstation 4 is going to be secure by Sony so if breachers tries to get in the security defense system ? Secure as they can make it, hackers are persistant and cannot truly be stopped

6. If the playstation 4 going to be success from the result from the people playing it is the ps4 going to be the next Hall Of Playstation Fame ? Given the success of the first 2 PlayStations all Sony needs to do is fix their mistakes with PS3 and glory land is theirs once more

7. Is the price for the system is going to be around $400 ? or $399 ? Hopefully it is, but nothing concrete is known

8. If you put your PSN account on the playstation 4 should all your downloads could be on that system ? In theory, but the PS4 would have to support said download and thus cannot dowload it, like trying to download a PS3 game on Vita.

9. If the ps3 having trouble like YLOD or RLOD is there going to be an option for that without spending hard cash for giving it to Sony for repairs ? I think it's called a warranty. Act fast!

10. Are you sure this playstation 4 can run better than the PC or just like the PS3 ? Well it can run equal or better than PCs in the short term but in the long term PC will run better than PS4.

Ok so before I buy the system I want to know if the system would last forever and then I'll think about buying it if they lower the price a little like about over 2 years.

Because you know we can spend money on system that are going to malfunction in the future.

PSN: laz

So yeah, nothing lasts forever. There can't be an all invincible machine, as machines eventually breaks.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 9 (341 Views)
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Apr 5, 2013
I got one to, is it going to actually be native 1080p? Finally.
Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 3 of 9 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

1. In my opinion, it won't be their last console. I can tell you that. Though, it will be quite a long time until the next one.  In regards to problems... Only time will tell. 

2. No, it won't be backwards compatibile. Though, it's planned that we would be able to play EVERY game through some kind of Cloud storage. 

3. Sony has improved the Ps3 with their newer models. I believe they will continue to imrove and improve upon it. 

4. Only time will tell, though... Take regard to #3 and apply it here. 

5. Take regard to #3. Of course, they'll to their very best. 

6. So far, Playstation 4 is taking the spotlight. I believe Sony will continue to do so. 

7. As it stands, there's a good chance.

8. Games you purchased on the Ps3 through the store will not be available as download on the Ps4.

9. Warranty, warranty, warranty. If your worried, get the highest warranty available. 

10. It WILL be better than the Ps3. It's said that it will be just as good as the best PC's around. 

If you want my advice... Do what I do: I will be getting the Ps4 when it's second model comes out. However, if it's first model is excellent, than I will get it. Though, I have a lot of games in my backlog on the Ps3, so I'll be sticking with it for a while. Especially since there will be more games coming out for the Ps3 even after the Ps4 is released. 

So, if you have a backlog, stick with your Ps3 for a while AND/OR wait to see how the first model Ps4 pans out in case there are problems with it. If there is, wait for the second model. Plus, by doing so, the price will be lower with game bundles and such. 

Hope this helps. 

If you want the latest updates and more insight check out: http://www.ign.com/ps4

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Message 4 of 9 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

First off, I don't think anyone here can foretell the future. Also I have a headache from reading your post. (intended for original poster).

Message 5 of 9 (319 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Apr 6, 2013

MMmmmmm

Message 6 of 9 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Message 7 of 9 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Is PS4 going to be compatible with my current PSN account?

Will PS4 feature gamertag change?

Message 8 of 9 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15333 posts

Aug 30, 2013

ID_02342602 wrote:

Is PS4 going to be compatible with my current PSN account? Yes

Will PS4 feature gamertag change? No

Go here for more information (Link).

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 9 of 9 (183 Views)
0 Likes