Mar 06 2013
By: Xx-PRO-NINJA-xX First Son 6 posts

Playstation 4

[ Edited ]
2 replies 239 views Edited Mar 10, 2014

If the Ps4 interface is well organized and add sounds when friends go online nd for msg's to also the new ps4 should have a great start up animation like the xbox360 so players can feel welcome when they turn on their ps4 every time. Also the online should be smoother than the ps3 may a new sever's just the ps4 for better connection

Edit: Added label. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: Playstation 4

Mar 8, 2014

Xx-PRO-NINJA-xX wrote:
If the Ps4 interface is well organized and add sounds when friends go online nd for msg's to also the new ps4 should have a great start up animation like the xbox360 so players can feel welcome when they turn on their ps4 every time. Also the online should be smoother than the ps3 may a new sever's just the ps4 for better connection

We dont need start up animation. It was removed from PS3 on start up. We had longer start up screen gone. Sony also removed the PS3 screen everytime a game booted. I do not need to see ads like this or flash screens for my system. If i spent the money and playing it. Why would i need to spam me at all. PS4 is just fine as is. I dont need a big YOU OWN A PS4 YOU ARE SPECIAL thing very time  I turn it on.

Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: Playstation 4

Mar 8, 2014

I'd agree with you that we should have notifications when someone logs on, having the ability to have up to 1000 friends would cause a lot of commotion on your screen. Unless they added a favorites category to your friends list where you could choose who belongs there I wouldn't want it

Watch Dogs Multiplayer Montage:

http://youtu.be/-at2-OUjhrI
Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)
0 Likes