Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2013
By: TheLaughingSwine Lombax Warrior 220 posts

Playstation. Helps out?

9 replies 227 views Edited Jul 4, 2013

Hello, well i just got my 4th copy of The Last Of Us and guess what...my PS3 wouldn't play it....this was my 4th copy...no more taking it back to the store for a replacement...i called up sony and told them everything...i told them my PS3 plays all my other disk games fine...Skyrim, Bioshock, Infamous 1&2..etc..but my PS3 won't plat The Last Of Us...well after i told them everything, Sony said they think my disk drive is slowly dieing...they said it cannot play The Last Of Us becuase the disk has too much info on it and my drive cannot hadel it...Sony said they will be fixing my system for free no charge at all:smileyhappy:. they said sorry for the inconvenience that this has cuased you.

I honestly didn't think they where going to offer to fix my system for FREE...but i am glad did...i will have to go 10 days without a Ps3 but that is fine...becuase it's FREE!:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Thank you sony.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 10 (227 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

Re: Playstation. Helps out?

Jul 4, 2013
Wow that's good to hear. Are you within the year warranty? If not then its good someone got a free repair out of this as Sony makes everyone pay lol
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Message 2 of 10 (220 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

Hello, well i just got my 4th copy of The Last Of Us and guess what...my PS3 wouldn't play it....this was my 4th copy...no more taking it back to the store for a replacement...i called up sony and told them everything...i told them my PS3 plays all my other disk games fine...Skyrim, Bioshock, Infamous 1&2..etc..but my PS3 won't plat The Last Of Us...well after i told them everything, Sony said they think my disk drive is slowly dieing...they said it cannot play The Last Of Us becuase the disk has too much info on it and my drive cannot hadel it...Sony said they will be fixing my system for free no charge at all:smileyhappy:. they said sorry for the inconvenience that this has cuased you.

I honestly didn't think they where going to offer to fix my system for FREE...but i am glad did...i will have to go 10 days without a Ps3 but that is fine...becuase it's FREE!:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Thank you sony.

You sir have witnessed a miracle. 

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 3 of 10 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 4, 2013

deaofly wrote:
Wow that's good to hear. Are you within the year warranty? If not then its good someone got a free repair out of this as Sony makes everyone pay lol

Hello, no i got the syetem for a x-mas gift in 2009...i never had a warranty on my PS3.

Message 4 of 10 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Nicely done, then... ^_^

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Hello, in my case being nice really paid off...we eneded up talking about star wars the force unleached 2 which he is trying to plat on his PS3...we also talked about skyrim and how sand box games are fun to play...this left happy...it showed me that some of  those who work at sony are also gamers...and it shows that sony does care about it customers...this guy was doing everything he could and i was able to tell by the devoted tone in his voice...and after he helped me...he lightened up...we joked around a bit and talked about games.

It really gos a long way to be nice when you call someone for help.

When i first got Diablo 3 I thought i got hacked becuase i couldn't log in to my account...it turns out i had caps lock on:smileyfrustrated:stupid me...but becuase i was nice to the guy helping me...i talk about how i put alot of hours in my Witch Doctor...he was able to relate to me...he said he put alot of hours into his Barbarian and would freak if he lost all them hours of game play...even tho...i didn't need his help any more...he sent me a Blizzard Hat and a Authenticator for FREE:smileyhappy:...i got a, We are sorry email and in the email it said something like...I'm glad you didn't get hacked...but next time check the caps lock...

Thank you for reading.:smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 10 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 5, 2013

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

Hello, in my case being nice really paid off...we eneded up talking about star wars the force unleached 2 which he is trying to plat on his PS3...we also talked about skyrim and how sand box games are fun to play...this left happy...it showed me that some of  those who work at sony are also gamers...and it shows that sony does care about it customers...this guy was doing everything he could and i was able to tell by the devoted tone in his voice...and after he helped me...he lightened up...we joked around a bit and talked about games.

When i first got Diablo 3 I thought i got hacked becuase i couldn't log in to my account...it turns out i had caps lock on:smileyfrustrated:stupid me...but becuase i was nice to the guy helping me...i talk about how i put alot of hours in my Witch Doctor...he was able to relate to me...he said he put alot of hours into his Barbarian and would freak if he lost all them hours of game play...even tho...i didn't need his help any more...he sent me a Blizzard Hat and a Authenticator for FREE:smileyhappy:...i got a, We are sorry email and in the email it said something like...I'm glad you didn't get hacked...but next time check the caps lock...

Dont get to carried away. You are starting to make me think your lieing. Customer Support has a job to do they dont sit and chat with customers about video games.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 7 of 10 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 5, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

Dont get to carried away. You are starting to make me think your lieing. Customer Support has a job to do they dont sit and chat with customers about video games.

Hello, after he help me with the free system repair...he was telling me how to back up my saved games on a usb and how to how to sync my trophies on the PSN...we talked about games while we were waiting for my ps3 to finish loading...he also told me how to back up system...or data...i couldn't do becuase i didn't have a 19GB flash drive or hard drive i could use...anyways...we only talk about games when we were waiting on loading times...after that he hung up.

Message 8 of 10 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Jul 5, 2013

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

FiveFourteen wrote:

TheLaughingSwine wrote:

Hello, after he help me with the free system repair...he was telling me how to back up my saved games on a usb and how to how to sync my trophies on the PSN...we talked about games while we were waiting for my ps3 to finish loading...he also told me how to back up system...or data...i couldn't do becuase i didn't have a 19GB flash drive or hard drive i could use...anyways...we only talk about games when we were waiting on loading times...after that he hung up.

(Notice the green on the top quote aswell)

That doesnt add up in my mind :smileywink:

But hey, if this all really happened what a miracle

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

Message 9 of 10 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Hello...I'm just trying to say...sometimes being nice can pay off...i know that didn't seem like my point...lol i made things long winded...i don't know why...i will try to stop that.

Message 10 of 10 (139 Views)
0 Likes