Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 05 2013
By: G_Locc5000 Hekseville Citizen 348 posts

Playstation Plus Discount?

10 replies 575 views Edited Jul 5, 2013

u think since the ps4 is gonna be comming out they well do another discount where u get 1 year for $40 cause i dont wanna buy a yea and they have another discount on it

Message 1 of 11 (575 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: Playstation Plus Discount?

Jul 5, 2013

G_Locc5000 wrote:

u think since the ps4 is gonna be comming out they well do another discount where u get 1 year for $40 cause i dont wanna buy a yea and they have another discount on it

I doubt it, but you might aswell get PS+ now because if you dont you will miss the free games all the way up till when you would buy it when PS4 is launched.

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Message 2 of 11 (571 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jul 5, 2013
Yes I agree with FiveFourteen. I wouldnt take my chances with it as it is only ten bucks difference in what you said and the amount of free games is much more than that added up.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 3 of 11 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6101 posts

Jul 5, 2013

G_Locc5000 wrote:

Maybe. There have been Playstation Plus discounts in the past, and I am sure there will be Playstation Plus discounts in the future. But when the next Playstation Plus discount will be is anybodys guess. Get Playstation Plus now. If there is a Playstation Plus discount in the future, buy it again. You can stack your Playstation Plus purchases. I am paid up for Playstation Plus until December 2014.

214.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 11 (549 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Jul 5, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

Maybe. There have been Playstation Plus discounts in the past, and I am sure there will be Playstation Plus discounts in the future. But when the next Playstation Plus discount will be is anybodys guess. Get Playstation Plus now. If there is a Playstation Plus discount in the future, buy it again. You can stack your Playstation Plus purchases. I am paid up for Playstation Plus until December 2014.

WOW I didnt know you could stack it like that! SWEET!!

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 5 of 11 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Jul 5, 2013

Last I checked, PS+ is $40/yr right now. I think it's a sale they are doing for summer.

Message 6 of 11 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 5, 2013
The closest thing to a discount as of now is the Best Buy deal. They are selling 20 dollar PSN cards for 28 bucks that include 3 months of plus. So you are getting the 20 dollars for your PSN wallet and you save almost 10 dollars on 3 months of plus.
Message 7 of 11 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jul 5, 2013
They might. Over here it's £40. Right now we're fighting not to pay for online, despite the fact I don't mind.

BO2 Tip Sharing

MW3 Infected Fun Night! First event has ended! Post your feedback in the thread, this is the new thread

Message 8 of 11 (500 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8556 posts

Jul 5, 2013

I suspect instead of a PS+ discount, they will do the free 3 months thing with a year subscription (15 months for $49.99) again at some point as the launch of the PS4 approaches (which is pretty much the same as a $10 discount - it works out to 3.33 per month doing the math either way).

Message 9 of 11 (469 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5454 posts

Jul 5, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

I suspect instead of a PS+ discount, they will do the free 3 months thing with a year subscription (15 months for $49.99) again at some point as the launch of the PS4 approaches (which is pretty much the same as a $10 discount - it works out to 3.33 per month doing the math either way).

This is what I am hoping for, as well.

Still, $8 x 4 3-month subscriptions is also $40.  Caveat there being that you have to pay $112 to save $10, but you can roll that $80 right into a game or ten.  Example, I'm spending around $50 on this summer sale right now.  I would gladly have paid the extra money to have the extra months on my PS+ subscription, and would have had more money on the PS wallet. 

At least there are options. :smileyhappy:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 10 of 11 (455 Views)
0 Likes