Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
64 posts

Re: Playstation network and Racism

Apr 18, 2013

A reason you don't see more topics like this is because people do what has been suggested already: report, ignore, mute.

Also "tard" is an offensive word to many people and probably shouldn't be used either.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 110 (197 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Apr 18, 2013
I wouldnt know becuase im not on e
Here everyday of the hour. I barely visit this forum like once a month
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 110 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Fyi a racist person can be black arab mexican white asain indian etc. why do people assume when the word racist comes up white people is the definition. Feeling guilty? No one said anything about white people in general. So i been called the nword but i never said that it was white people calling ms that. Nooooooo. Now i see why this post been going.downhill becuase im sure a few of you thouht i was just talking about white people when i mean everyone even black racist people. But like i said im done, it has gotten no where none of you work for ps so im talking to the wrong people about this and wasting my time explaining to people that ive done the mute report and block but they keep coming like roaches. To people who thing that racist only means your white and no one even mention what races is doing this.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 110 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

TRYRESA-916 wrote:
I know I'm not the only one who witness it going on with games that muiltiplayer capable. But i know forsure that im tired of hearing it when im just trying to enjoy online gaming with my friends.

As a female gamer and of color i feel i get it the worst. The worst online community I've played on psn network is Call of Duty: BLacks Ops 2. This place i have heard the most racial remarks and slurs and nothing seems to be done about. I have never been caller the nword or sexually harrass in real life. But online i hear it all. People seem to report these ignorant-tards but may see them later in time. And i know for a fact if i reported this guy calling me nword and mexican beaners etc then he has had to have said it a thousand times more after i report him. (still there?)

I wish psn comes up with this band that will permanently band your ps3 and account for signing up online. This means you will have to purchase a new ps3, and make a new psn email account. You will lose all your trophies save data, and my gosh dont be a ps plus user like me then you'll really be bent out of shape. Yes all this to stop online racism. Im 23 years old and I've been called the nword by some kid no older then 13. I tired of always happening to defend myself becuase some random person for what reason wants to say the n word like 80 millions tims like he knows no other words in his vocab. Psn has to be think this is okay becuase it gets worst by the sec and ive own bo2 since black friday. Even server from englands are racist towards americans in general.

I as a female and ps-plus user would like to just get online games with others and have fun. Not start races wars or have to witness this. This community also have kids in it and I'd be **bleep** if some lil kid im old enough to have disrespect me online becuase his parents arent around and he dont know what he even saying.

So please please playstation take my idea and think on it. Banning racist and sexual harrasser from getting online can easliy get rid of the negativity and make online play fun and enjoyable. (not enjoyable to pay for online to be called the nword every chance a ignorant person wants to get a reaction)

my best  advice is dont buy cod games it full folks like that.  I dont know if the devs of  cod care about their games in that  fashion but it been like that for  a very very long time for their franchise..I've played max payne 3 online they have a few curse words and   etc but they do a better job of  keeping the race card in the deck and off the playing feild.. they do better of versus un fair play. Cod is a joke compard to what max payne 3 does to  the race card and unfair players

Cod franchise games is nothing more  thans a mads man playground. This is another reason why its popluar  becuase theres is no law of the land.. Im from socoom franchise from day 1 and had  they that problem at one time but the community of gamers got a "vote  to kick"  option , it  was  for unfair player and racist louds mouths..

It kicked them right out the  servers if they keep it up all night.  Folks got on the head set and lay'd it into them about there actions and   muted them  so they couldnt  reply back and kicked them out the game.  The clan that had  them( rascist pigs) were  dis vowed/ disowned   and bootted from the socom games becuase other clan  gave that clan the lable which was cardinal sin in socom community, once you got that rep that clan was pretty much  not get any matches to play anyone or get stommped un mercfully in matches by stronger clans till the day they folded the clan..   Game today need more of a  community being a community  like socom back in the day..

Im sorry  you had to go through that. I think killzone franchise did  it well  and i'd like to see other game implement a clan channel so folk can talk to one another not some rasict clown becuase the open mic thing is nothing but a problem..  What i would recommend is another franchise games.

Happy gaming in your future.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 110 (122 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Apr 18, 2013
And since your talking mess at sarge fart i never deleted anything. Im fairly new to this forum and dont even know all the perks available to me on here (today has been the most i been on this site). If i was ashamed of anything to begin with i would have never did the post. So to say something of mine was rather deleted quickly....? Dont troll or lie on me becuase you just want me to sit there and mute block post. Please do tell what are these forums for it people or just going to try and clown . Sounds like people here are kudos thirsty anything for a like. I already have a potentions going for getting people of such nature banned and so far i arleady have 998 signatures from people 18 and older so once i get up to 3000 sig im turning this in to sony. And if anything Sony will see profit becuase banning your account permantly will cause you to make a decision to just stop gaming or go buy another 400 dollar systems. Putting money back in there pockets. Consider it as a fine. Like speeding.
but i see some people getting offended. For what? Dont you agree that we should do away with racist people. Or are you for it, becuase i dont see no one else coming up with ideas to make gaming better but the usaul mute report and block. And that obviously not stopping anything if it did then this post wouldnt exist.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 110 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TRYRESA-916 wrote:
And since your talking mess at sarge fart i never deleted anything. Im fairly new to this forum and dont even know all the perks available to me on here (today has been the most i been on this site). If i was ashamed of anything to begin with i would have never did the post. So to say something of mine was rather deleted quickly....? Dont troll or lie on me becuase you just want me to sit there and mute block post. Please do tell what are these forums for it people or just going to try and clown . Sounds like people here are kudos thirsty anything for a like. I already have a potentions going for getting people of such nature banned and so far i arleady have 998 signatures from people 18 and older so once i get up to 3000 sig im turning this in to sony. And if anything Sony will see profit becuase banning your account permantly will cause you to make a decision to just stop gaming or go buy another 400 dollar systems. Putting money back in there pockets. Consider it as a fine. Like speeding.
but i see some people getting offended. For what? Dont you agree that we should do away with racist people. Or are you for it, becuase i dont see no one else coming up with ideas to make gaming better but the usaul mute report and block. And that obviously not stopping anything if it did then this post wouldnt exist.

That was me that said your post was deleted, not Sarge. You had a post that said nothing but the word "Tard." It got deleted by a mod no doubt.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 110 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Lmao trust me i wasnt looking for sympathy or respect for anyone in this forum.. All you guy are strangers, dont pay none of my bills or put food on my table. And wgat does self contol has anything to do with be harrass and called out of your name on.a daily. You sound like that type of female that would let a guy just touch in areas without your consent you would just let it go. Becuase what you have control. Well im sorry if i dont have control becuase people dont have commonsense to just shut up and game and leave the race and personal things oit of it when your in a room full of people.. No way this girl just said she get sexual harrass and she just let it go. And im the one who doesnt have self control to respect my mind body and soul. Jeeze i guess just like a female. Unlike you seeking sympathy im seeking actions. Its not my job to sit there and mute every ignorant person that come alone . But it is sony job to make sure that all of their costumers are satified and should have to deal with this. ( what you though someone called me out my name once and i decided to do a post about it. This has been going on for a while now and i have delt with it like many of you with the mute block and delete. But what end up happings is you get more, and if not more these people have multiple accounts.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 110 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 18, 2013

You're being very abrasive and hostile in this thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 110 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

WarWolf7 wrote:

stop  badgering please. Dont cloud the good with a petty arguement, this is  agood thread that needs to be heard for all gamers. Let start there  not with bardering  on op  poor words of choice..

Becuase at end of the day this is  good for all gamers..

Also to the op calm down  just a bit.  You have folks who have motives and try twist and get the thread  locked. which would be a shame

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 110 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 18, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

WarWolf7 wrote:

stop  badgering please. dont cloud the good with a arguement this is good thread that needs to be heard for all gamers. Let start there  not with bardering  op  poor words of choice..

Becuase at end of the day this  good for all gamers..

also to op calm down  just a bit.  Your have folks who have motives and try twist and get the thread  locked. which would be a shame

I don't think I'm badgering at all. The stuff she is saying is strait up insulting. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 110 (114 Views)
0 Likes