Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Playstation network and Racism

Apr 18, 2013
Becuase i mention tard.. Definition of a tard is a person who deliberately do stupid things becuase they want too.

If your getting tard our of **bleep** which to me is a person who deliberately does something to stupid to seek attention or just becuase they think it cool, must have it mix up with the word special needs. (which is a person with down syndrome or some other birth illness that they cant help.) and i woukd never call a person with needs they cant help a **bleep** or tard. And if the mod deleted it then that on him but i dont know how to delete a post on here. And that would also make me look weak to silence someone view or thoughts even if their remarks seems as if they trying to find somthing to poke at being passive agressive.

But please someone tell me how to get to the box that uncheck the notification i get when people respond.. Tired of going to my email it its replies from this posting.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 110 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

Apr 18, 2013

WarWolf7 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

WarWolf7 wrote:

You're being very abrasive and hostile in this thread.

stop  badgering please. dont cloud the good with a arguement this is good thread that needs to be heard for all gamers. Let start there  not with bardering  op  poor words of choice..

Becuase at end of the day this  good for all gamers..

also to op calm down  just a bit.  Your have folks who have motives and try twist and get the thread  locked. which would be a shame

I don't think I'm badgering at all. The stuff she is saying is strait up insulting. 

You  baderging becuase your making the negative  petty argument go higher( a pointof value) than the  positive argument of gamers g getting corrected for mis treatment of others online.  The post  is about mis treatment of other online and making others are comfortable online  playing with in good sprits and game -manship.

Ok. agreed.. but cooler heads prevail lets by-gone be by-gone. this is a sensitive topic things are going to said that you may not agree with 100%. Lets be adults minded here or atleast accept the good in the topic and  build on that arguement not the pressure  sensitive remarks.  Imnnot be abused im  saying  post on her  value points not  poor choise of words  that was off topic.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 110 (147 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TRYRESA-916 wrote:
Becuase i mention tard.. Definition of a tard is a person who deliberately do stupid things becuase they want too.

If your getting tard our of **bleep** which to me is a person who deliberately does something to stupid to seek attention or just becuase they think it cool, must have it mix up with the word special needs. (which is a person with down syndrome or some other birth illness that they cant help.) and i woukd never call a person with needs they cant help a **bleep** or tard. And if the mod deleted it then that on him but i dont know how to delete a post on here. And that would also make me look weak to silence someone view or thoughts even if their remarks seems as if they trying to find somthing to poke at being passive agressive.

But please someone tell me how to get to the box that uncheck the notification i get when people respond.. Tired of going to my email it its replies from this posting.
 go to"my setting"  inthe upper  right hand corner and  uncheck the box of choice

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 110 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TRYRESA-916 wrote:

So you’re mad because somebody called you the n word, and everybody should sympathies with you, but its ok to call other people retarded (and yes tard is short for retarded). I find it funny that just because you don’t find it offensive, then it’s ok to say, talk about some double standards. Also could you work on your grammar because it’s really bad “If your getting tard our of **bleep**” I don’t even know what you’re trying to say.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 110 (136 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Please enlighten me how i insults anyone it this room. I insulted you becuase i choose to speak out about what people do online that not cool. Or is it becuase im not like any of you who tell me to mute report and delete becuase its still happening wether i deleteba millions of online users. Please do tell me how i upset anyone here. No one should be upset but the person who keeps getting called out her name harrass for being the opposite sex. All i want is a simple solution of banning accounts to be done. All im saying is muting and blocking is not working. And it like this everywhere. When things are lient people take advantage of it and ruin it for others. If sony has these guidelines for everyone to follow or there will be consequence. Then they either need to follow by what they state or make consequence legit.. That the problem today everyone wants everyone to ignore somthing when it bad. That why the world is what its its today just full of mess ignorance and people ignorning instead of steping up about it.

Yes some of the things i said where over rated or what not and poor examples. But it irks me when something serious is taking so lightly and you have people in here being blind becuase they dont expirence it or they do and they do nothing, and people in her trying to be smart with there comments like i cant tell..
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 110 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

bamahollis88 wrote:

TRYRESA-916 wrote:

So you’re mad because somebody called you the n word, and everybody should sympathies with you, but its ok to call other people retarded (and yes tard is short for retarded). I find it funny that just because you don’t find it offensive, then it’s ok to say, talk about some double standards. Also could you work on your grammar because it’s really bad “If your getting tard our of **bleep**” I don’t even know what you’re trying to say.

And this is why  good postive  thread get locked. thank you for that..^^ thank you for all you  do..

what suggestion do have to better the  online  If ok to ask. are going to go silent  and your work done for the day? ? Let  us see  your best foot forward in the matter.? rathe then badegering.

This is what wrong with the community. Good threads  that would strenghten the ps community get locked. Folk  raher finds the  worm in the  garden than   the wolf in the chickn coop and say the worm  is doing more damage. Its  just sad to see

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 110 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Apr 18, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I can add very little to what has already been stated, report them, mute them, block them, that is all you can do, it is also one of the reasons I hardly play online, & especially in games like COD!

I'd like to conclude by saying that most people who use PSN are decent human beings & are not (thank God) like the racist, sexist & homophobic imbeciles you see in games like COD.

BRIT-KO

I am glad I don't play COD!

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 110 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Apr 18, 2013
No i dont find the word tard offensive if someone willingly being stupid just to get laughs out of a situation thst been going on longer then the world wide web.. we all seen youtube fail of people doing the stupid things just to do it. And that not a tard. And it hasnt even been bleep out . There is a majot different in someone being a deliberate tard which is not even a cuss word and being called an nword. Thst fact that you would compare there to word in the same formal meaning. When one some one purposely do acts that are cincidered tard of them, compare to a word use to put people of color down for centuries. It almost like your putting tard and BI!!!ch in the same catagory with the word btch it more disrepectful. And when i said tard it was directed towards ignorant people who use racism online just to do it . How did this word all of the sudden become a main issue when it wasnt even directed towards anyone in this forum. I mean if i fart and mention it that going to be a issue

But the main point is for everyone no matter what age gender , creed or sexuality no one should have to keep going through this, and no one should have to keep mutting reporting and blocking people all the time if sony just look into it the first time. I dont spend all my hard earn money to be getting disrespect by some stranget online. If that the case I'd come here instead lol
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 110 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6385 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TRYRESA-916 wrote:
Please enlighten me how i insults anyone it this room. I insulted you becuase i choose to speak out about what people do online that not cool. Or is it becuase im not like any of you who tell me to mute report and delete becuase its still happening wether i deleteba millions of online users. Please do tell me how i upset anyone here. No one should be upset but the person who keeps getting called out her name harrass for being the opposite sex. All i want is a simple solution of banning accounts to be done. All im saying is muting and blocking is not working. And it like this everywhere. When things are lient people take advantage of it and ruin it for others. If sony has these guidelines for everyone to follow or there will be consequence. Then they either need to follow by what they state or make consequence legit.. That the problem today everyone wants everyone to ignore somthing when it bad. That why the world is what its its today just full of mess ignorance and people ignorning instead of steping up about it.

Yes some of the things i said where over rated or what not and poor examples. But it irks me when something serious is taking so lightly and you have people in here being blind becuase they dont expirence it or they do and they do nothing, and people in her trying to be smart with there comments like i cant tell..

Im not bein rude  . But sony is doing  al lthey can about the matter its more of a dev  thing. They dont moniter theire games. only a few do.. This why next box is  alwys online  , its to catch these guys/gals who  do wrong..   Offline gaming is turning to a gift that you have to pay for.. when it should be the  exact oppisite

Ea  answer to this is is "shut the servers down" , activisiont the same  ( i hate agree its very effective and sometimes it need to be done). I think  the guys at gurrilla games(killzone makers) and rockstar games < max payne  3) do a good job in the matter.  Cod devs dont give a dam  about that game its about money and nothing more..     No-one like a hero anymore, its sad but true. but when  things go bad they  wish they had one.  the reality of today gaming is  your going to be  your own hero which is kinda selfish.,  Becuase i was taught   that "if  you cant  help your  fellow brother  then what good can do your yourself" those days are long  gone i suppose.. it more im worried about myself and "im going to do me"  and when problem arise ill do the best i can  to built my own  comfort..

Gamer  are wondering  way  alot privalges are being taken away from them becuase they dont stand together,  they  let th ejokers run the alysum and  convict the batman in the courts rooms. I'll say keep up the good fight young lady, no matter your poor choice of words  in off topic matter. The good does  shine brighter . You take care//

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 110 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TRYRESA-916 wrote:
No i dont find the word tard offensive if someone willingly being stupid just to get laughs out of a situation thst been going on longer then the world wide web.. we all seen youtube fail of people doing the stupid things just to do it. And that not a tard. And it hasnt even been bleep out . There is a majot different in someone being a deliberate tard which is not even a cuss word and being called an nword. Thst fact that you would compare there to word in the same formal meaning. When one some one purposely do acts that are cincidered tard of them, compare to a word use to put people of color down for centuries. It almost like your putting tard and BI!!!ch in the same catagory with the word btch it more disrepectful. And when i said tard it was directed towards ignorant people who use racism online just to do it . How did this word all of the sudden become a main issue when it wasnt even directed towards anyone in this forum. I mean if i fart and mention it that going to be a issue

But the main point is for everyone no matter what age gender , creed or sexuality no one should have to keep going through this, and no one should have to keep mutting reporting and blocking people all the time if sony just look into it the first time. I dont spend all my hard earn money to be getting disrespect by some stranget online. If that the case I'd come here instead lol

The word is an issue because someone used a word you find offensive and you're mad, as you should be. Yet, you use an offensive word and think nothing of it. There's a bit of hipocricy there.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 110 (110 Views)
0 Likes