First Son
22 posts

Re: Playstation network and Racism

Apr 19, 2013
Sooo saying the nword is okay to most in here but if i said balalahsjfhfufh : dont exist and everyone going jump on me for saying balalahsjfhfufh becuase its offensive.

People saying that saying tard is not cool but it dont exist. So why does it keep coming up as a valid argument tbzt is really fn pointless. I though racism.is the real reason.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 110 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Not every girl thinks like a *bleep* ,but you seem to play the par well. Your innuendo her and I becoming friends with benifits is just as kiddie as a grown man telling another grown man to suck his *bleep*. Smh beside thank you becuase she I would date a chick like her who doesnt takes guys talking to to her in such a grotesque manner. Unlike you who thinks self control and blocking them will just let get rid of the situation.

People thinking it cool to ignore such a post that helpful anyone. Racism online is realler (ohhhh my not a worddddd..... Wonder if this is going offend someone) then it is in real time. I never seen racist call someone out on the streets. ( one lady did and she got hosed down. It on youtube.) But online especially fps games its all bad theyre so immature fulk of hate but you play a game that makes you blow off steam do i dont understand. The sames ones saying its simple mute ignore, block report, are basically the same ones that would turn the other cheek if someone got rape, or.getting beat unfairly in public, kidnapped. Becuase their first excuse is it happens all the time nothing new. And that the point she getting across, yet we maid this into an issue becuase of the word tard ??? Lmao the morals of today.

we live in a world where the girl who throws a bag of flour at kim kardashian goes to jail but the killer of treyvon martins walks free. ( and thT how most of yall mindframe is.)

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 110 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 19, 2013
@ horror God omg lmao im dead love it bro give you kudos. **bleep** after just now proof reading im like da fuqqqqqqqqqqq.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 110 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Yes this account is new becuase i have two ps3 account,onr for gaming the other for clan which i made yesterday becuase i just jioned clan. And,they told me i need an account. Problem? Its nice,to,know people take their time to do research on people to prove what point exactly. Lololilololol.. I nevet been here before but i will now,because its alot of insterestin topics and its,required. Abrasive heard that from someone earlier. More like aggresive, articulate and not a group thinker. If its wrong its wrong. You mad bro chick?
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 110 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Yes this account is new becuase i have two ps3 account,onr for gaming the other for clan which i made yesterday becuase i just jioned clan. And,they told me i need an account. Problem? Its nice,to,know people take their time to do research on people to prove what point exactly. Lololilololol.. I nevet been here before but i will now,because its alot of insterestin topics and its,required. Abrasive heard that from someone earlier. More like aggresive, articulate and not a group thinker. If its wrong its wrong. You mad bro chick?

Did you call me a chick? o.O

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 110 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
And i guess every person that comes in here your going to investigate right so is os highering or your more like volunteer officer picklestien, they feel sorry for you so they give you a bs job to make your life feel important... I love you people and when i mean you people i mean with love
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 110 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
And i guess every person that comes in here your going to investigate right so is os highering or your more like volunteer officer picklestien, they feel sorry for you so they give you a bs job to make your life feel important... I love you people and when i mean you people i mean with love

No investigation needed, look under your name.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 110 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I dont know who a chick or bro so its like chick bro ? Calling her stupid did i? Opps such a very offensive word that actually exist. Lets see if goes viral like tard.

In 3 2 1
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 110 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
There like cannon fonderlers in here funny i dont recall you adressing there pzge being new.... Lololololol
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 110 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
There like cannon fonderlers in here funny i dont recall you adressing there pzge being new.... Lololololol

I don't understand.

Edit: Oh Cannon Fodder, sorry, I meant look where it says "Registered."

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 110 (128 Views)
0 Likes