Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
15153 posts

Re: Playstation network and Racism

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
The reason i need to make another account is becuase my friends list on just my gaming one is full. I got ask to join a clan but all of the memeber wont fit so i made an account strictly for the clan. I have never been banned from anything. Once again the subject is highly irrelavent. Anything else you would to ask. Make a new profile and everyone becomes detectives. This is very entertaining besides the fact it has nothing to do with racism, but you just did me how you did trysa with the word tard that once again i point out that she never called anyone in this room one but people putting words in her mouth trying to manipulate whats going on. Shame

Thats when you delete people from your friends list.....

ones that havent been online in a long time.... you know... the ones that are always at the bottom of the list.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 110 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15153 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Its nonsense and no one cares but yet you took the time to repost my post and play the good cop bad cop with me by asking me a question that is in the post you took the time out to repost. Nitwitt much?

Its called QUOTING..... not reposting..... it is done to maintain the context in which a discussion between people can be easily understood without being confusing..... also lends to transparency when a moderator steps in to figure out whats going on.

I'm not playing "good cop/bad cop"..... you don't even know what that means.

Nitwit? Do you even know the meaning of anything you say?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 110 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15153 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
I guess no one else has anything to say. Now that a white boy talking but everyone raise hell when she spoke. If that not obvious i dont know what its.

Like i said tyresa i hope this plan goes through. I can repost this in game groups etc and get the word out and that list you was talking about with the signatures i want mh name one that list and i have some clan members as well.

No one here is stupid enough to believe you.

We're pretty smart enough to know that YOU ARE Tryresa who simply got banned from the forum and now made a new forum account to continue your hostility on this thread and to spread more inflammatory comments among this community.

Hiding under the guise of "I had to make a new account for my clan because I maxxed out my friends list" is total BS....

And then you make a thread about trolling others as a clan?

You're one stupid troll.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 110 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15153 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Warwolf i know what im saying. You dont need to repeat it to me if you feel that whzt im saying is negative then how do you say it mite block delete report. Its not a big deal to me. Do what you have to do instead of telling what i already know i said. Lol

no. You don't know what you're saying, because you can barely think straight yourself.

And we're already "doing what we have to do"..... 

We're trolling the troll.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 110 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15153 posts

Apr 20, 2013

WarWolf7 wrote:

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Warwolf i know what im saying. You dont need to repeat it to me if you feel that whzt im saying is negative then how do you say it mite block delete report. Its not a big deal to me. Do what you have to do instead of telling what i already know i said. Lol

So it's ok for you to be insulting but suffer no consequences for it?

Apparently....

This person believes they are somehow "above the law" as if the rules don't apply to them, except applies to everyone else....

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 110 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15153 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Mossy_Wall wrote:

[HI everyone, this conversation may continue so long as insults, swearing, and bickering are kept out of it. Please remain on topic, and contribute to the discussion. Thanks!]

I would REALLY wish that you'd simply delete this thread and ban "dachoosenwontron".

Would make things so much more peacful in the community for the time being.

These trolls not only affect one thread, but also affect other threads when it comes to others responding in kind except the frustration of dealing with an inflammatory individual, upsets the person and their message ends up hostile in nature

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 110 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4034 posts

Apr 20, 2013

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 110 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1552 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Well with the sharing on PS4 if you play a game that allows chat by typing and you catch the text in your chat box on video then that should be all the proof you need. Hopefully Sony will allow us to share video and screen shots with them so that they can review these things. Even being able to send screen shots to game developers in game so that they can see bugs, glitches and people abusing them.

As for Users being racist don't speak to them cause you're just feeding them. Add them to mute and ignore/block. and Kick them if it can be done. I don't help racist people I'd like to lose just to make'em twice as mad if I'm on a team with them.
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 110 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15153 posts

Apr 20, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

I effing loved that game!!!! Pretty sure I still have the soundtrack too

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 110 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Clearly Mossy_Wall's warning was not enough to get this thread back on track, it will now be closed.

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 110 (101 Views)