Splicer
64 posts

Re: Playstation network and Racism

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
I guess no one else has anything to say. Now that a white boy talking but everyone raise hell when she spoke. If that not obvious i dont know what its.

Like i said tyresa i hope this plan goes through. I can repost this in game groups etc and get the word out and that list you was talking about with the signatures i want mh name one that list and i have some clan members as well.

Your first sentence here is implying people in this thread are racist. Ludicrous.

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 110 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
605 posts

Apr 20, 2013

[HI everyone, this conversation may continue so long as insults, swearing, and bickering are kept out of it. Please remain on topic, and contribute to the discussion. Thanks!]

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 110 (131 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Ss i said go report me you sitting here talking to me . I actually called people names and your jumping on me. And thats good but what was your reason for jumping kn a chick who didnt insult anyone.???
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 110 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Ss i said go report me you sitting here talking to me . I actually called people names and your jumping on me. And thats good but what was your reason for jumping kn a chick who didnt insult anyone.???

I didn't, all I did was point out the hipocricy. Also it appears someone has been reporting you. Most of your insulting posts, or posts that quoted them have been deleted by mods.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 110 (124 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Thank you mossy
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 110 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Thats fine if people silience my voice about racism. Its just proving my point even more. Im aware who reported me i know some mods so its cool. Im still sending this to anyone and everyone. So siliencing me and watching how many of my post gets deleted is not a big deal life not over.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 110 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
I guess no one else has anything to say. Now that a white boy talking but everyone raise hell when she spoke. If that not obvious i dont know what its.

Like i said tyresa i hope this plan goes through. I can repost this in game groups etc and get the word out and that list you was talking about with the signatures i want mh name one that list and i have some clan members as well.

Yes nobody has said anything to you because you’re a white boy (even though it is extremely difficult to tell what color, sex, religion, or any other personal details about somebody through chat forums). Also I have to call BS on your account being made to join a clan, because when I went to look at your trophies it said that there wasn’t any account by the name of dachoosenwontron. But to get on point.

I don’t know why you’re getting so wild up, the TC didn’t care what people were saying, they told her to report and then block/mute the person causing trouble. If anybody said to just ignore it they was automatically labeled a "tard" (her word for trolling, even though it’s clear to anybody with a little bit of intelligence that it means sombody that is retarded) and that wasn’t a good enough answer for her so there isn’t anything anybody could do to help her. It doesn’t seem like she really wanted to help the fix the problem anyway, she said she has a petition to send to Sony, but didn’t post any link to it on here to try and get people to support it.

I think most people here would help do something about the problem if they could but there really isn’t anything to do other than report/block/mute the person (the petition thing might be something to do, but I already talked about that). The final thing is, have you done anything in this thread to try and come up with a way to solve the problem or have you just been throwing around insults?

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 110 (114 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Apr 20, 2013

dachoosenwontron wrote:
Thats fine if people silience my voice about racism. Its just proving my point even more. Im aware who reported me i know some mods so its cool. Im still sending this to anyone and everyone. So siliencing me and watching how many of my post gets deleted is not a big deal life not over.

Your voice isn't being silenced about racism. It's being silenced for the hate spewing out of it. You support this ridiculous idea of a complete system ban for someone saying something bad, yet you post insults and are unapologetic about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 110 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7474 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Man, this thread is hopeless. But then again, I've seen worse. :smileytongue:

That said, you really can't help people being jerks. That's why my Voice Chat is friends only.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice: 16SVoaaAfWtywpQ9GDqqzfoyGvt21XCB6M
Dogecoin is nice too: DU6DPv41zfqbSwvFz8LKYhVcgLsX85B3My
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 110 (107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8797 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I know I'm jumping in this thread late but we just had this discussion on Gamespot not long ago. The conclusion wasn't that people are being racist. The conclusion was that they are just simply trash talking trolls. Normally on the Internet where there is no order or proper moderation, everything is fair game. And them using racial slurs is really no different than somebody saying "I <insert insult here> your mom". Does it suck? Yes. But the ESRB warning clearly states that your experience may change with online play. Its hard to ban these offenses because its your word against theirs and feedback systems are very easily abused just because somebody might do better in a game than you. The only way around it is to either not use chat, set your privacy to friends or do what my mother taught me and practice the old saying "Sticks & Stones".
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 110 (95 Views)
0 Likes